+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Ibrox on Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    We are ****e.
    Dm has lost interest.we had a sh^t january window because dm was hoping to get the hun job.simple.

We have zero ambition.a few £100,000 wouldve made a big difference in eufa and the spfl.

We see a bad performance and drop potentially great players like ross and wright.
    Rooney is ****e...mcginn a has been...arni a has been.
    Logan needs a kick up the arrrse...may was good once..christie not ours..mclean leaving..maynard ****e but not played for long enough in the right games...central defence garbage..consi not good enough..shinnie not as good as people think..
    We have a chairman who has zero ambition for success.

We play pre season friendlies against utter **** like abroath etc.....make a mini tournament in holland or italy or france...get some interest..look at some young talent over there while you are at it.

Take gambles with a bit of cash ffs.theres cash there.

Stop thinking the spfl and the cheeks are the be all and end all of our clubs success.
    We are surely aspiring to be better than a few wins against that mob.

Make a statement of content that we will be tryin our best to get to the euro group stages.

**** the scottish and league cups its boring as f^ck.

Sack mcinnes..yes really!! His interest and ability to find good players that can do this ^^^ is shot.

Why should the club have any ambition when the fans dont???

And btw i never watch the epl.
    Im a glory hunting aberdeen fan and scotland fan.

Just still hunting unfortunately.
    But apart from that, everything is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSLYFOX View Post
    That’s the biggest load of sh!te I’ve ever read!
    At Motherwell in the LC he picked Logan Arnason McKenna Shinnie. 4 clean sheets in a row!! Then he brought back the one legged cat Considine!!
    Bigger load of ****e than the “exclusive” that Dod Yule had been sacked as Chief Executive ?

And when the **** have we had a run of 4 clean sheets in a row this season which ended when Considine got picked again ?......(if that’s the point you’re trying to make)

Considine not only played the whole of the second game against Motherwell a few days after they’d beaten us in the LC.....he scored the only goal.
    Last edited by redstarfk; 26-01-2018 at 08:47 AM.

We would be as well pack it in if the Scottish and League cup is boring as f^ck.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Bigger load of ****e than the “exclusive” that Dod Yule had been sacked as Chief Executive ?

And when the **** have we had a run of 4 clean sheets in a row this season which ended when Considine got picked again ?......(if that’s the point you’re trying to make)

Considine not only played the whole of the second game against Motherwell a few days after they’d beaten us in the LC.....he scored the only goal.
    He is still an absolute carthorse and a huge liability!

tbf Considine is a dangerous player to have anywhere near the box

unfortunately it's at both ends

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    ffs
    #WierdoStalkerAlert

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    #WierdoStalkerAlert
    I'll take that as compliment

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSLYFOX View Post
    That’s the biggest load of sh!te I’ve ever read!
    At Motherwell in the LC he picked Logan Arnason McKenna Shinnie. 4 clean sheets in a row!! Then he brought back the one legged cat Considine!!
    So we had four clean sheets in a row starting with the League Cup game at Motherwell that we actually lost 3-0, and that was all because we dropped Considine even though he actually played and scored in the next game that we won 1-0.

Well done.

We are ****e.
    Dm has lost interest.we had a sh^t january window because dm was hoping to get the hun job.simple.

We have zero ambition.a few £100,000 wouldve made a big difference in eufa and the spfl.

We see a bad performance and drop potentially great players like ross and wright.
    Rooney is ****e...mcginn a has been...arni a has been.
    Logan needs a kick up the arrrse...may was good once..christie not ours..mclean leaving..maynard ****e but not played for long enough in the right games...central defence garbage..consi not good enough..shinnie not as good as people think..
    We have a chairman who has zero ambition for success.

We play pre season friendlies against utter **** like abroath etc.....make a mini tournament in holland or italy or france...get some interest..look at some young talent over there while you are at it.

Take gambles with a bit of cash ffs.theres cash there.

Stop thinking the spfl and the cheeks are the be all and end all of our clubs success.
    We are surely aspiring to be better than a few wins against that mob.

Make a statement of content that we will be tryin our best to get to the euro group stages.

Sack mcinnes..yes really!! His interest and ability to find good players that can do this ^^^ is shot.

Why should the club have any ambition when the fans dont???

And btw i never watch the epl.
    Im a glory hunting aberdeen fan and scotland fan.

Just still hunting unfortunately.
    What a complete midden of a post.

Like everyone else, the fact that Sevco have beaten us comfortably three times in the last two months feels like someone has shat in my pocket and I've put my hand in it when fetching my keys .... the thing that really boils my piss (I saw the last 30 minutes on a stream) is the total f@cking mess we made of the chances created. I've since seen the highlights on the website and it seems our attempts to score were like a laser dot was on Foderingham and our players were programmed to hit that dot. Every b@stard shot went straight at him.

However, must give some credit to the boy Tavernier. He played a blinder and seemed to be everywhere in the last 10 mins when we finally woke up and tried to get something from the game.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast