+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Super Jack Ross

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    What have you been right about?

He won the weakest championship in years? That's hardly a crowing achievement. The fact that Dundee Utd and ICT are in free fall also went in his favour. Totally understand that you can only beat what is in front of you and he's done that.

That said he was sent home with his tail between his legs from Aberdeen with a Scottish Cup hiding.

I hope he does well at Sunderland but it's a huge club with huge expectations now that they're debt free. I can't see him getting much slack if things don't start well for him.

Right, get you now. His achievements are pish because Dundee Utd & ICT are were pish. So you’ll agree with me then that our managers are pish too, on account of Rangers being dead, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee Utd, ICT, Ronnies Celtic all being in free fall at some point. Glad you’re on board.

Despite them both being pish, Jack Ross was still being linked with jobs McInness would’ve liked.
    Last edited by Mason89; 24-05-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Right, get you now. His achievements are pish because Dundee Utd & ICT are were pish. So you’ll agree with me then that our managers are pish too, on account of Rangers being dead, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee Utd, ICT, Ronnies Celtic all being in free fall at some point. Glad you’re on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Despite them both being pish, Jack Ross was still being linked with jobs McInness would’ve liked.
    Nope.

You are reading between the lines. As I said Ross won by beating what was in front of him. He gets credit for doing that. What I am saying is that it was the weakest championship for a long time. The club's that went down from the premiership were to put it politely in "transition" with huge money issues.

Dundee Utd and ICT were and are still struggling on and off the pitch, Hibs and Rangers had both been promoted.

I'm not dismissing Jack Ross as I believe he is very highly regarded in the game and I wish him well. Personally I'd rather have someone with a bit more experience in charge of Aberdeen.