+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Super Jack Ross

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Since Archibald has now dropped down a division our very own manager has now become the longest serving in the top league now.
    Three cheers for Del anyone?
    Oooooooooooooooh Derek McInnes!

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Don’t forgot in dereks 11 years of management the championship is 50% of his major honours won.
    Sorry, missing your point and relevance to the topic.
    Surely by your post, DM has proven himself at a higher level, whilst Ross (as good as his potential appears to be) has still to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Sorry, missing your point and relevance to the topic.
    Surely by your post, DM has proven himself at a higher level, whilst Ross (as good as his potential appears to be) has still to do that.

Not really your belittling Archibald and jack Ross for winning the championship whilst Derek mciness has won one more cup than them whilst at a club that you would expect him to have a better chance of winning at.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Not really your belittling Archibald and jack Ross for winning the championship whilst Derek mciness has won one more cup than them whilst at a club that you would expect him to have a better chance of winning at.
    Not at all.
    I've not brought McInnes into this at all.
    I brought Archibald into the discussion as a reality check of what Ross the messiah has achieved, nothing to do with DM at all.

I like Ross, he has shown a great start and tremendous potential.
    I wish him all the best, but he still has to show it, otherwise he could indeed turn out similarly as McInnes when he went down south

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not at all.
    I've not brought McInnes into this at all.
    I brought Archibald into the discussion as a reality check of what Ross the messiah has achieved, nothing to do with DM at all.

I like Ross, he has shown a great start and tremendous potential.
    I wish him all the best, but he still has to show it, otherwise he could indeed turn out similarly as McInnes when he went down south
    I wouldn't waste your breath. Old basie seems to dislike McInnes more than anyone on this board and that's saying something !

I would agree that we probably should have won the Scottish Cup the year St Johnstone won it. We had plenty of chances in the semi and should have been out of sight by half time. I don't think McInnes was to blame for Steven McLean ragdolling Anderson and May having a blinder in the second half. It was the players that let us down on that day

Confirmed as the new Sunderland manager and I'm going to spend all my winnings on absolute ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Confirmed as the new Sunderland manager and I'm going to spend all my winnings on absolute ****e.
    Hopefully you got a decent price and the bookies accepted a respectful wager, I was informed regarding Pa Broon......as per, went to put on as much as possible......Joseph Coral was not too accommodating though and had to agree to a smaller price/wager before they closed the book......that aside, I hope the loon does good, out his depth against our current coach but will try his utmost down there.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Anyone?

An expanding umberella

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    An expanding umberella
    Wow .... as a lover of old colloquial, Doric, North-east words an' phrases, Ah'm almost embarrassed tae admit that Ah'd forgotten that an umbrella was once commonly referred tae as a 'chubby' .... cheers Donsdaft .... and there wis me thinkin' it wis anither word for a stiffy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678