+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Jack Ross

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Super Jack Ross

The love child of Aberdeen mad done well today.

I wish he was our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser10 View Post
    The love child of Aberdeen mad done well today.

I wish he was our manager.
    You’re basing your judgement on Jack Ross on 90 minutes?
    Ok. That seems fair.
    What about our manager lying down to Celtic & SEVCO... every game?

Jack Ross used to be my choice to replace McInnes when he leaves and I would still be happy enough with him but Steve Clarke is starting to become a better option imo.

If we’re judging managers on one game, then I’m choosing the 5-1 humping by St.Johnstone

Sack McHunnis

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If we’re judging managers on one game, then I’m choosing the 5-1 humping by St.Johnstone

Sack McHunnis
    The OP is a pretty stupid comment to be honest.
    Ross takes a struggling team that were miles adrift at bottom of Championship to 8 points clear at the top 1 year later.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The OP is a pretty stupid comment to be honest.
    Ross takes a struggling team that were miles adrift at bottom of Championship to 8 points clear at the top 1 year later.
    Similar to when McInnes took over our hot seat. McInnes has done a tremendous job here.

Ross needs to prove himself more than championship level for me. They were routed in the league cup too.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Jack Ross used to be my choice to replace McInnes when he leaves and I would still be happy enough with him but Steve Clarke is starting to become a better option imo.
    McInnes has beaten all of our choices...Clarke, Lennon and Ross. Please somebody say Murty!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes has beaten all of our choices...Clarke, Lennon and Ross. Please somebody say Murty!
    That doesn’t matter at all,if you are only going to pick a replacement who hasn’t lost against McInnes you would be better saying something ludicrous like Brendon Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Please somebody say Murty!
    Going by the OPs logic Murty will be one of his candidates as hes pumped us twice with a possible hat rick mid week

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Going by the OPs logic Murty will be one of his candidates as hes pumped us twice with a possible hat rick mid week
    McInnes has zero pressure of the link with the Ibrox job this time so hopefully his thoughts and preparation ahead of the game are more professional than the last 2 efforts.
    Absolutely no excuses now...We have the better players and if utilised properly then a victory will be forthcoming. The balance of our team has to be spot on for bigger matches and this is generally where McInnes fails himself.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast