+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manny

3 red cards in that game, one player was only on pitch 10mins when sent off.

You need to ignore some on here Gwru, they seem obsessed with you

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I'm no expert. Go on what I see & the state of play. Yesterday was better in the end. As I've already said on Tues let's select a side to win the game from the start. Positive from goal rush CH 5 a proper Smallwood goal from 20 yrds into the roof of the net. Saw Richie's goal celebration, a rare sight.
    And we were all under the impression that you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I don't understand your point. Was "Manny" the subject of one of your "he's not a footballer, I'm right more than I'm wrong" crusades, and you are attempting to justify you have some sort of magic quality to assess players that only a few possess?

Have you ever played football? Did you ever make a mistake? Do the best in the world ever make a mistake? I would suggest that they do.

Incidentally, I got paid to play football for the best part of fif**** years. Did I make mistakes? Plenty. Does that make me any sort of expert and do I pretend to be an expert. NO
    LOL

Can we see your wage slips to prove it or is it another delusional thought?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    3 red cards in that game, one player was only on pitch 10mins when sent off.

You need to ignore some on here Gwru, they seem obsessed with you
    I bite that's trouble. Just I want to be treated like I treat people. I heard some garbage on here but I never say anything bad unless it gets personal with me. Can't let it go. That's why I've packed up tipping horses, a certain few were doubting me taking the p*ss. I love horseracing & you won't find a better tipster on here.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I bite that's trouble. Just I want to be treated like I treat people. I heard some garbage on here but I never say anything bad unless it gets personal with me. Can't let it go. That's why I've packed up tipping horses, a certain few were doubting me taking the p*ss. I love horseracing & you won't find a better tipster on here.
    Take no notice of Geets gwru.....He always picks out someone to bully and finds any excuse to brag about having a big house,being a rock musician,passing the 11 plus,being rich and now he has conjured up a career in professional football for an imaginary club.

You are the best tipster on here gwru and your football expertise is second to none so please don't let Geets bully you...remember this is a man who doesn't know what the word admission means!

I have no problem with Geets working in a bar and selling guitar strings on eBay and he is a good pal of mine but I do wish he would come out of his fantasy world and stop bothering folk on here with his bragging.

Frog....Before you jump in...I am not picking on Geets...He is an old friend from RGS and I try and offer him constructive advice and to be fair he is usually very appreciative of my help.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Take no notice of Geets gwru.....He always picks out someone to bully and finds any excuse to brag about having a big house,being a rock musician,passing the 11 plus,being rich and now he has conjured up a career in professional football for an imaginary club.

You are the best tipster on here gwru and your football expertise is second to none so please don't let Geets bully you...remember this is a man who doesn't know what the word admission means!

I have no problem with Geets working in a bar and selling guitar strings on eBay and he is a good pal of mine but I do wish he would come out of his fantasy world and stop bothering folk on here with his bragging.

Frog....Before you jump in...I am not picking on Geets...He is an old friend from RGS and I try and offer him constructive advice and to be fair he is usually very appreciative of my help.
    It's not Geets. Find him fine with me. I like abit of difference of opinions. Just some other posters on here. Not many. Most on here I rate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12