+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Billy

I feared that Billys time with us was drawing to an end when he failed to appear off the bench against SWFC. Something wasn't right there. We were at home and Wilder didn't see Billy as the answer to a late winner...mind boggling. I cant see Billy being here beyond the end of this season. He will always be held in high regards by any blades fan im sure of that.

i agree bb no way he will go in this window but can see him going in the summer his days as an automatic choice for us look to be at an end however chris might just think as in the case with ched hull and bolton no dangers to our play off bid and could both score ***** goals against teams round about us in rest of season that would help our cause mind if those 2 plus lavery were allowed out on loan which is highly unlikely we would surely have to bring another striker in on loan gonna be an interesting last week of this window utb ptp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123