+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy

I get the impression CW has decided he's not quite up to it. He's attempted to drop him numerous times this season. He now appears to be 4th choice, most likely 5th choice when/if Brooks returns

i do think he may go in the summer but dont think theres any way chris will let him go in this window got a feeling if wilson does well we might try and make it permanent and i also think chris will be after a quality physical target man type in the summer to offer us somat a little different next season

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i do think he may go in the summer but dont think theres any way chris will let him go in this window got a feeling if wilson does well we might try and make it permanent and i also think chris will be after a quality physical target man type in the summer to offer us somat a little different next season
    I wish we had a spare £10 million and we could afford a quality goalscorer like Jordan Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Nothing story from a bullsh*tter journalist. Sharp not in team so must want a move. Bradford may be interested but so would some championship clubs be if he was available. BS needed for the run in. End of season lets review how he's done. Eight goals so far is a good return. He'll benefit from having the likes of Leonard, Evans and Holmes in the team who will move the ball quicker than we have done for the last 10 games.
    Couldn't agree more LST - most, if not all of Billy's goals have come prior to Coutts' injury - since then we have changed our style as not been able to move the ball about as quickly through the pitch. Now that the midfield looks stronger again - am hopeful we will see Billy back in the team because there is nobody with a better striker's brain than him at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I wish we had a spare £10 million and we could afford a quality goalscorer like Jordan Rhodes
    I think you'll find thats £8m Blocky...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post

Plus VAT!

Very Average Tripe

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post

It might be £8'million in one nutters head,to the rest of us who inhabit the real world it's £10 million

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Couldn't agree more LST - most, if not all of Billy's goals have come prior to Coutts' injury - since then we have changed our style as not been able to move the ball about as quickly through the pitch. Now that the midfield looks stronger again - am hopeful we will see Billy back in the team because there is nobody with a better striker's brain than him at the club.
    Spot on Aya!

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    It might be £8'million in one nutters head,to the rest of us who inhabit the real world it's £10 million
    It's £10.4 million when he wins the oinkers the play offs this season isn't it? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    According to Alan Nixon in the Sunday Rag, Billy's love affair with the Blades might be coming to an end and he may be tempted into a move for regular football. with Bradford willing to take him on loan
    Why do people continually quote this b3llend Nixon?? 1. Hes a pig symapthiser and 2. He hasn't got one right yet!!!!! The Brothers Grimm were more believable than this numpty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast