+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy

Billy

According to Alan Nixon in the Sunday Rag, Billy's love affair with the Blades might be coming to an end and he may be tempted into a move for regular football. with Bradford willing to take him on loan

I think it will be a major mistake to sell him right now. I think it needs to be reviewed at the end of the season, it’ll only take one goal to set him off on a roll again IMO.

Great finisher, but of a certain type of goal. You have to play to Billy's strengths, and we haven't been doing that for a while now. Maybe its a signal that the new signings will lead us in a slightly different direction. I'd be disappointed for Billy, but not terribly surprised.

yeah could be his last season with us bradford could be a good move for him

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    According to Alan Nixon in the Sunday Rag, Billy's love affair with the Blades might be coming to an end and he may be tempted into a move for regular football. with Bradford willing to take him on loan
    Buy Charlie Wyke with Billy going the other way as part of the deal.

Does anyone know how close to a suspension FLECKY is? I wunt let Billy go in this window.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Does anyone know how close to a suspension FLECKY is?
    Won't matter when we sell him next week...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Won't matter when we sell him next week...

It'll matter to Man City or whoever else buys em Pops ya silly sausage. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Does anyone know how close to a suspension FLECKY is? I wunt let Billy go in this window.UTCB
    I think he’s one off on 9, but for the first time in two seasons, I think we’ve got a bit of cover if he is.

If he goes anywhere,and I hope he doesn't,it will be to Hull I would have thought.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast