+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: View From Norwich

View From Norwich

They don't like anyone with a bit of attitude do they?

Well done CW, the more you wind up, the merrier we will be.

The saved his job!!!!!!!!
    I don't think there's a more secure job in English football right now than Wilders.
    Some genuine comments, some obviously blaming their mideek efforts which is fair enough but some of the others are just bitter obnoxious c**ts.
    Incidentally the team of league one standard players have totally out-played you twice.

As always, thanks Roy.

As usual, a mixed bag of the honest and sensible, along with the bitter, twisted and childish.
    It appears to be like that with all moderate to big sized clubs (including us).
    Just pleased to get them out of the way for this season at least. Now on to PNE, and then the simple matter of Villa, Wolves and Leeds!

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    The saved his job!!!!!!!!
    I don't think there's a more secure job in English football right now than Wilders.
    Some genuine comments, some obviously blaming their mideek efforts which is fair enough but some of the others are just bitter obnoxious c**ts.
    Incidentally the team of league one standard players have totally out-played you twice.
    Don't get the problem, same as playing Saturday and Tuesday apart from a few hours. No excuse, well Chelsea didn't need one anyway.

They threw up their six fingered hands in horror!

I went on one of their sites this morning whilst waiting for Roy to pull his finger out and quite a few of em are under the misguided delusion they bossed us at our place and controlled the game,I suppose if call all that time wasting controlling the game I suppose they're right anyway karma has been served and we can forget em for the time being as I can't see em troubling the top 6