+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt Teams

I’ll leave this one up to Stewarty I think. If it goes to a vote & he thinks it’s a good idea, that’ll do it for me.

so....money wins again, what a surprise.

The auld mannie ***** (well known company) was a customer of mine and he couldn't help himself.

He used to order his specs, agree the price but when it came to picking them up he would cheat me.

Offer me £50 less than the agreed price or he would just walk out and leave me with the goods.

A multi millionaire, he just couldn't restrain himself from cheating the bloke with the new small business.

Next time of course I just added £50 to the original price.

He died recently.....burn you b'astard.

It's a minuscule amount of money being guaranteed and they probably will never ever have to pay even a percentage of that.

Everybody will crawl and accept the carrot, in fear of the stick.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 24-01-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ll leave this one up to Stewarty I think. If it goes to a vote & he thinks it’s a good idea, that’ll do it for me.
    My scarf and season ticket will be retired if this goes ahead without the club speaking out against it.

So in that case Highland League here I come

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Watch out Mason

There's a younger generation on here that doesn't do irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My scarf and season ticket will be retired if this goes ahead without the club speaking out against it.

So in that case Highland League here I come
    Aye there is nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face!

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Aye there is nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face!
    Not at all. As I said in the other thread. If Aberdeen Football Club don't speak out against this it is clear that they

1- are pandering to the c@nts
    2- are admitting the club are inferior to the pigs and sevco who deserve preferential treatment
    3-are helping ruin Scottish football even more (yes its possible)
    4-are letting North East fitba down as they are letting teams get dropped in that league when another North East team will have to playoff to get in.
    5-are showing absolutely no spine again in regards to sevco for the ump****th time

I wont hold my breath for a statement any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Not at all. As I said in the other thread. If Aberdeen Football Club don't speak out against this it is clear that they

1- are pandering to the c@nts
    2- are admitting the club are inferior to the pigs and sevco who deserve preferential treatment
    3-are helping ruin Scottish football even more (yes its possible)
    4-are letting North East fitba down as they are letting teams get dropped in that league when another North East team will have to playoff to get in.
    5-are showing absolutely no spine again in regards to sevco for the ump****th time

I wont hold my breath for a statement any time soon
    100% with bells on etc etc

Anyone who goes to games now and hands over good money is a mug and the SFA/clubs know it...and are laughing in your face.

The same goes for Engerlund...anyone paying hard earned cash to watch some f*nny on £200,000 + per week deserves what they get
    Last edited by The_Verninator; 24-01-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Ffs this thread is frustrating. This is a proposed 2 year trial, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs all expressed an interest but said they wouldn't be ready to take part in a trial as quickly as next season hence reason it's only 2 clubs. This is common practice elsewhere and the expectation is we will join in the future. If it helps develop players, fit's the drama?

It’s helping to develop players for the OF, which they’ll then sell on to Southampton for a gabillion dollars, further enhancing their grip on the Scottish game. That’s the plan anyway. They’re not doing it for the good of the game

How is playing diddy teams in the 4th division going to develop players? It's just pandering to the 2 cheeks again.

The other reason they want to do it is in case they ever leave the Scottish league, they would leave the 'colt' teams behind. That is why it must be stopped.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast