+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt Teams

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Im not sure the OF sat round a table with league management thinking how to improve the game at the lowest level.
    Exactly. Nobody is interested in improving the game, just improving those two.

This is a semi-final straw liable to make me turn my back altogether on the whole corrupt mind****.

Could just create a fifth division and create further history for Sevco when they get pumped down a further tier after admin announcement and then watch on in amusement as they withdraw their colts side on the basis that they're required for the first team. And would allow pearly white Rodgers further room to snap up the best young loons and send them down a division to preserve his invincible status.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 21-01-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    This is a semi-final straw liable to make me turn my back altogether on the whole corrupt mind****.
    Definitely.
    All the other teams in the league should state that they also wish to put a team in the league just to make it more difficult to get it getting the go ahead.
    But don’t worry folks, Stewart Milne will make sure that everything is done properly for sporting integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Their seems to be a rush to kill Scottish fitba on the go just now, it's close enough right now so the nail should go in the coffin in the next five years or so.

This just shows what the Scottish game and its rulers only care about 2 teams and the rest can jist get lost and die.

Can you imagine if SM had went and said we wanna put a team into the lowest tier of Scottish Football so we can develop a stronger team......we would be laughed at and told to get ta france.
    The deed team and the victims have a chat about how they need to have a 2nd team in and the Strathclyde Football Association bend over backwards and even try pushing other teams oot of the way to get them in.

OUTRAGEOUS.......this has to be stopped asap and protests have to be had about how bent and corrupt our governing body is with regards to the 2 weegie teams............

Corrupt league for 2 teams

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post
    This just shows what the Scottish game and its rulers only care about 2 teams and the rest can jist get lost and die.

Can you imagine if SM had went and said we wanna put a team into the lowest tier of Scottish Football so we can develop a stronger team......we would be laughed at and told to get ta france.
    The deed team and the victims have a chat about how they need to have a 2nd team in and the Strathclyde Football Association bend over backwards and even try pushing other teams oot of the way to get them in.

OUTRAGEOUS.......this has to be stopped asap and protests have to be had about how bent and corrupt our governing body is with regards to the 2 weegie teams............

Corrupt league for 2 teams
    Remember this happens because as supporters you keep attending games and backing the current set up. The jokers running this league / set up know that you are a loyal customer and will continue to attend.

When this was mentioned some time ago there was people saying if it happens then they are out. Well it looks like its happening and for sum (when it happens) its only a semi final straw. What has to happen for folk to realise that its a rigged league and run for the benefit of two teams only? Why do folk give their hard earned to watch a rigged set up? There is only one option if you want change and thats to stop supporting and that includes internationals too.

Scottish football / SFA / SPFL is rotten to the core; until its cleaned up (not going to happen) it / Aberdeen FC (who are just as guilty) will not see another ££ of my cash.

Who in their right ƒucking mind came up with this plan, the 2 donkey casters?

Ma heed hurts....

Well, I think I give up having an opinion on the cesspit that is Scottish football.

The only decision now is whether I give up altogether or join the happy clappers going to watch Westhill United at the fannypad arena.

We used to have a reserve league.

Revive that.

That's 150 guineas an hour the SPFL owe me for the outcome of my research and concomitant report-writing fees.

Terms 30 days, or the boys are sent round.

The problem is, the lower league clubs are giving this serious thoughts as a goer. All dhim/sevco games would be away from home and the dhims/Sevco have “guaranteed” the purchase of 250 away tickets at £10 per Heid.

The lower league clubs whilst admitting sporting integrity is in doubt given the no promotion or relegation clause, see this as a valuable source of additional revenue.

We’re doomed.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast