+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hamilton - 24h on

Hamilton - 24h on

Fir Park was lifted on Saturday with a massive cup win over Hamilton which has done a lot to ease the accumulated nerves. - External Link

Quote Originally Posted by Footymad View Post
    Fir Park was lifted on Saturday with a massive cup win over Hamilton which has done a lot to ease the accumulated nerves. - External Link
    We were better than the Accies on Saturday. Main and Ciftci will sharpen up - I suspect that Nadir will have us tearing our hair out one week and winning us the match the following week. He's a player, and I look forward to seeing both of these guys at full fitness.
    Accies were flat. Have I made a mistake, or did they take off a striker and put on a midfielder when they were losing a knock - out cup tie? What happened to 'throwing the kitchen sink'. I can only imagine that the manager has league priorities.
    I'll stand by for the pelters, but I thought that Dougie Imrie did more than most for his team, though at the wrong end of the pitch from their point of view.

IMO I thought we were very much more up for the cup tie than they were.I think we frustrated them by pushing Çiftçi, Main and Tanner
    onto there back four particularly at their goal kicks Which stopped them from building from the back and made them punt high balls up the pitch which in general we dealt with no real difficulty to us. Thought Çiftçi,Main and Tanner played and worked some nice openings for each other which I hope will produce the goals when they have a better understanding of each other’s play. Early days I know but looks positive for the rest of the season

Imrie shat the nest IMO. He took a dull one early on and must've known we were out for him - all he wanted to do was pass the ball quickly away to a team mate. Non-entity that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    Imrie shat the nest IMO. He took a dull one early on and must've known we were out for him - all he wanted to do was pass the ball quickly away to a team mate. Non-entity that he is.
    Yep. A plastic hard man. A little p**** of a man, someone i have no time for at all. When the going gets tough and all that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)