+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rodak extends contract

Rodak extends contract

Happy to be proven wrong about him. I don't want to see anyone fail. His confidence is up and he's looking better and better.

Don’t think Fulham is best place for him though but it’s just about the money

Wp rodak. Prob means one of two things. Fulham think he's a good number 2 pushing to be number 1. Or they can cash in in the summer..
    If he gets promotion with rufc the noughts will keep adding on.

Rotherham won’t buy him though when he’s just signed a contract with Fulham the club will take it as a sign of rodak not being interested.

Good goalkeeper but he may as well have signed a contract to be loaned out again next summer

TBH there'd be a fee to pay anyway at his age ?

...i was told last match that we were asked and declined to sign him. Seems' very odd and hope it's untrue...

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...i was told last match that we were asked and declined to sign him. Seems' very odd and hope it's untrue...
    I find that very hard to believe. Rodak is only 20, improving all the time and will eventually become a top class goalkeeper.
    Also he fits the profile of young, hungry players that we are trying to build the team round so why would we say we didn't want him?
    The only possible reason could be wages but I still don't believe we would decline to sign him.

Echo that Mellow. There's something seriously wrong with our coaching staff's judgement if the opportunity to sign him has been spurned.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I was told he was signing for us in summer guess what? People talk a load of 💩

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast