+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Give Warne a contract NOW.

Give Warne a contract NOW.

Regardless of what happens the rest of the season,he`s done enough already to earn a new,longer contract.
    We are in the middle of the best run in years,even if it ends in nothing we need to be thinking about the future,and Paul Warne should be part of it,a new 2 year contract is the least he deserves.
    Do it this week Mr Stewart,then let him concentrate on a play-off push.

Wow this is a turn around for the books until December people were still calling for a more experienced manager

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Regardless of what happens the rest of the season,he`s done enough already to earn a new,longer contract.
    We are in the middle of the best run in years,even if it ends in nothing we need to be thinking about the future,and Paul Warne should be part of it,a new 2 year contract is the least he deserves.
    Do it this week Mr Stewart,then let him concentrate on a play-off push.
    what a difference a year makes or 6 month. or even 10 games ago.
    pw will never make a manager! pw needs a defensive coach!
    Emmanuel is a poor LB! Vaulks is not a midfielder. yates is not a striker.. forde is not a winger!.. without frecks we will struggle!

when will the fans ever learn??????... agree with warne though i still think he a clown at doing interviews

No me,other so called "Fans".
    Ronnie was given 3 years to get a promotion,Warne should be given 2 at least.

Yep think we need to give Warney a chance I think we will only get better under him as he learns his trade. Not saying he will get us up this year though.

If he does really well with us i predict he will be the next Naarwich manager Mark miwurdz .Then we will all be gutted when he tiddles off and we have to start again from scratch. (Of course , Barnsley might nick him as well, they tend to covet all things RUFC).
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-01-2018 at 05:29 PM.

We’re in league 1 so about the right level for Warne as a manager.

But beyond that?

Maybe not.

When does his current deal run out?

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    When does his current deal run out?
    end of this season

Warne has achieved nothing yet but it has to be noted, currently he has the team going in the direction.

Stewart knows he’s got someone in control on the cheap so I suppose he knows he will have to do something about the situation soon just in case another club comes looking to take Warne on.

Another one year contract is the best way forward as it will keep Warne on his toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    We’re in league 1 so about the right level for Warne as a manager.

But beyond that?

Maybe not.
    Cheer up Grist. The world's going to end in a few billion years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast