+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wee bit help needed to settle an argument

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    So it looks like we’re all agreed on Billy Morgan
    There is simply no argument.

Billy coined it on here.

This ross character, who let’s not forget ripped his name off a previous poster on here, is trying to claim the glory.

No shame.

B cram....you Ken....night of Doon derby the phrase entered the English language....think it was on here.

Anyway if anybody wants a bet I'll hang about for a while.

John Gotti won't bet.....he kens.

Jdfc will bet then won't pay.

Eric won't bet as he likes to back winners and is a cannae lad.

Noah.....hope so.

Billy...although basking in the glory will do the decent thing and walk away.

B Cram won't bet unless he gets adult concession.

It's mine em prepared to share but although I'm a patient man everybody has there breaking point.😁

That's that.😉

[QUOTE=BCram;38771547]Is'nt there evidence in this forum that will prove who first used it? Suprised that our keyboard warriors have not found something to substantiate their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    B cram....you Ken....night of Doon derby the phrase entered the English language....think it was on here.

Noah.....hope so.

It's mine em prepared to share but although I'm a patient man everybody has there breaking point.��

That's that.��
    im pretty sure billy was too busy making and selling the mixu masks tbh,so im on RROS side,but il hae a look in the bak office

Be great if we can get this cleared before the replay, I’ve to sit next to him, and I ain’t listening to his shyte all the way there and back

Wonder what happened to the boy in the tele, he was funny sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Noah.....hope so.

It's mine em prepared to share but although I'm a patient man everybody has there breaking point.😁

That's that.😉
    Ffs eh thought It wiz me.eh wiz in the barrels efter the gemme and was chanting Get doon sty doon deh which continued doon the hultoon and into the toon.
    Eh though you just had the abbreviation honours
    Last edited by _JohnGotti_; 22-01-2018 at 01:56 PM.

according to the info i have in the back office the term GDSDD was first used by ...........
    there was another reference by .....shortly after by typing "get doon bide doon die"

now one was by RROS the other by billy the mask
    but who posted GDSDD first
    get yir vote in

Billy for me

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    according to the info i have in the back office the term GDSDD was first used by ...........
    there was another reference by .....shortly after by typing "get doon bide doon die"

now one was by RROS the other by billy the mask
    but who posted GDSDD first
    get yir vote in
    I'll vote Billy to hedge meh bets😂.....buts it's me....bide is a Billy word.

****ing jubilant

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Billy for me
    Seek😁

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)