+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our back line

Our back line

It's gonna be u23 at this rate

BPF pearce nicell O'connor Diaz

Crazy to have not recalled coyle, I presume Denton is injured, then you've got ayling berardi debock jansson Cooper Pennington and shaughnessy all unavailable, that's our whole defence gone!

Dallas and Anita are not fullbacks, jesus we are SERIOUSLY crippled in defence!

Priority next season MUST be defenders in the transfer window

Yeah but we should already be playing Pearce ahead of Anita, and probably either Nicell or Diaz ahead of Dallas. But PH is for some inexplicable reason unable to see something which is blatantly obvious to everyone else. I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion he's a bit thick.......

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Yeah but we should already be playing Pearce ahead of Anita, and probably either Nicell or Diaz ahead of Dallas. But PH is for some inexplicable reason unable to see something which is blatantly obvious to everyone else. I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion he's a bit thick.......
    He is being told who to play, if anyone can advance a more logical explanation, please do

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    He is being told who to play, if anyone can advance a more logical explanation, please do
    ... and how do you know that? Just because you keep asserting it does not make it true. If you can back up with independent evidence then fair does but otherwise you are simply speculating. If you look at the Barnsley board his ability not to deliver results dates back a while.

Yeah, but even if that is true, why ? Even AR and Orta won't want to be heading up a losing team, so why would they be forcing PH to further weaken an already pretty weak team ???

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    ... and how do you know that? Just because you keep asserting it does not make it true. If you can back up with independent evidence then fair does but otherwise you are simply speculating. If you look at the Barnsley board his ability not to deliver results dates back a while.
    He (and.TC), played (and continue to play), players who don't deserve to wear the shirt, and why?

No, I don't have proof, f00k proof, I will never have it but I have a bunch more common sense than our DoF and would GLADLY provide advice on both who to play and who to "recruit" bass on what would get results rather than what would enhance my bank balance.

F00king fed up of "prove it", about time those in positions of power and influence proved me wrong!!!

He (and.TC), played (and continue to play), players who don't deserve to wear the shirt, and why?

No, I don't have proof, f00k proof, I will never have it but I have a bunch more common sense than our DoF and would GLADLY provide advice on both who to play and who to "recruit" bass on what would get results rather than what would enhance my bank balance.

F00king fed up of "prove it", about time those in positions of power and influence proved me wrong!!!
    the world thankfully works on facts and why should the owner prove you wrong - not being critical and get your frustration and very much your views on Orta

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    the world thankfully works on facts and why should the owner prove you wrong - not being critical and get your frustration and very much your views on Orta
    Well on tonight's showing, they are quite clearly NOT going to prove me wrong, or anything else apart.from the absolutely clear case that they (collectively), couldn't organise a pi55 up in a brewery.

And btw, the world most certainly does NOT work on the basis of facts (explain Trump, Facebook, McDonald's, PFI, rail privatisation, UKIP, reality TV, or any otgernillogical sh1t you care to mention). Organisational "facts" tend to get ignored when personal imperatives like your bank balance get in the way, and when there is zero personal integrity the situation is just so much worse.

Problem with this is that people will believe we can't defend because of all the injuries when reality is we've been crap defensively all season. Just hope this doesn't blur the reality into people thinking likes of Cooper, Berardi, Pennington etc are any good and we don't need signings next year.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)