+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lost Deadwood Fans- The Answer

Lost Deadwood Fans- The Answer

There will be no improvement until there is a genuine debate about Islam and what it represents.

Lost Deadwood fans

Religions have divided humanity, they project the ''we and they,'' which divide man from man. Religions are dogmatic . The love of something is a sentiment ,''I love Burnley and I love the Rovers!'' Here two sentiments can they become one?- No! Therefore as long as man is divided by these sentiments ,there can never be a love between them or a peace.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    There will be no improvement until there is a genuine debate about Islam and what it represents.
    The ghettoization in Blackburn is staggering. There are whole swathes of districts that are predominantly Muslim but I have to ask the rhetorical question, "So what?"

I visit Blackburn quite regularly for business reasons and deal with a lot of Asian businesses. I am never intimidated or feel threatened in any way whatsoever.

The fear of domestic terrorism is sparked by the loony right wingers such as Trump and the soon to be defunct, obnoxious racist UKIP Leader Henry Bolton.

I will watch this programme with vivid interest because I want to see if real "Islamic radicalization" is prevalent in the old Lancashire mill town.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    That’s a complicated debate given the many branches and factions and the range from Peaceful to fanatical followers and the money put into the latter by Saudi sponsored mosques.
    Integration comes from working together, sharing common aims values and standards and intermarriage. The football team could be a beacon for hope but generally that’s not happening. Given we are unbelievers or infidels in some Muslim eyes, it’s not an easy transition.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)