+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Millers v Bantams Tues

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We could always put JCH there
    Very witty

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We could always put JCH there
    Now then........😀

It will be interesting to see how PW picks the team tonight.They have one of the best away records in the league.I have a feeling he may go with the same starting eleven and with the strong bench that we have now,I would accept that.

Forde can cover his full back but no way a midfielder. These driving runs? across not past players. JCH or Smudger for Yates. Williams on the right. Then do you go with a natural left sided player: Newell or Forde or Taylor cutting inside.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Forde can cover his full back but no way a midfielder. These driving runs? across not past players. JCH or Smudger for Yates. Williams on the right. Then do you go with a natural left sided player: Newell or Forde or Taylor cutting inside.
    That's a really good shout that is, moving saturdays man of the match to the left wing, or better still, dropping him. I wonder why Warney hasn't thought of that?

Williams on the right he's a threat. We are at home go for it. Play our best right winger in his correct position.

Fortunately Warne is picking the team and not you. He won't completely disrupt a winning team like you're suggesting although Smith may replace Yates assuming he's fit enough.

I wonder what Yates might be like as a central midfielder. He is all action and gets stuck in.

Card happy Darren Drysdale and side kicks Helen Byrne, Alix Pashley are officials with Paul Graham 4th official

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    It will be interesting to see how PW picks the team tonight.They have one of the best away records in the league.I have a feeling he may go with the same starting eleven and with the strong bench that we have now,I would accept that.
    Warne needs a big centre forward on the pitch from the start, we got away lucky on Saturday with the Portsmouth forwards not having their shooting boots on in the first half.
    Get JCH or Smith on from the start to give the Bradford defence some aggro & knock some sh*t out of the centre backs, Yates can't do this, we need a solid power pack forward to give Ball some ammo to get goals with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast