+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Millers v Bantams Tues

Millers v Bantams Tues

signed me out more or less straight away.

I’m sure they’re looking forward to being back at NYS.

Changes needed for this game?

JCH or Smith in for Yates
    Ihiekwe in for Wood
    Towell looked like he was coughing his lungs up at one point on Saturday but don’t think Warney will leave him out

Need to start better than we did on Saturday imo

Wouldn’t be surprised to see same side out though

Let’s not forget to exit via Don St

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    signed me out more or less straight away.

I’m sure they’re looking forward to being back at NYS.

Changes needed for this game?

JCH or Smith in for Yates
    Ihiekwe in for Wood
    Towell looked like he was coughing his lungs up at one point on Saturday but don’t think Warney will leave him out

Need to start better than we did on Saturday imo

Wouldn’t be surprised to see same side out though

Let’s not forget to exit via Don St
    I hope that Towell and Williams are fit enough for playing two games within a few days. They have been struggling a bit at some earlier stages of the season. However with Taylor now fit again, at least we've got more options. Warney is obviously reluctant to throw Wiles in at he deep end, but he might have to. I'd rather have that, than have somebody playing out of position.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I hope that Towell and Williams are fit enough for playing two games within a few days. They have been struggling a bit at some earlier stages of the season. However with Taylor now fit again, at least we've got more options. Warney is obviously reluctant to throw Wiles in at he deep end, but he might have to. I'd rather have that, than have somebody playing out of position.
    Wiles got injured in training which is why he wasn't on the bench on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post

Best not let Bray train there then or we won’t see him again

We're looking a bit thin in midfield without Frecks - need to make another central midfielder signing... soon!
    By the way, I think that Bray is injured anyway, but we're not too badly off for wide players.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    We're looking a bit thin in midfield without Frecks - need to make another central midfielder signing... soon!
    By the way, I think that Bray is injured anyway, but we're not too badly off for wide players.
    Bray was suppose to be back in training I think if not then he’s not far off

If towell is not available the he will put Newell in the middle. Eeeek
    If that our option I Would prefer to use forde in the middle. Taylor n Williams out wide
    Said a few weeks ago I think forde would be able to play the sitting midfielder role well..
    He's good in the tackle,. Tracks back good and can pick a pass.
    Reminds me a bit of Smallwood but with pace

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If towell is not available the he will put Newell in the middle. Eeeek
    If that our option I Would prefer to use forde in the middle. Taylor n Williams out wide
    Said a few weeks ago I think forde would be able to play the sitting midfielder role well..
    He's good in the tackle,. Tracks back good and can pick a pass.
    Reminds me a bit of Smallwood but with pace
    I agree that Forde could play in central midfield and often some of his most telling drives forward are through the middle of the park. The only hesitation I have is I'm not sure about his ability to pick a pass in that position.
    Wherever Warne chooses to play him he's definitely worth his place in the team at the moment.

I agree that Forde could play in central midfield and often some of his most telling drives forward are through the middle of the park. The only hesitation I have is I'm not sure about his ability to pick a pass in that position.
    Wherever Warne chooses to play him he's definitely worth his place in the team at the moment.
    Worth a try as an emergency measure. Previous games with Newell playing more centrally generally haven't worked out well

We could always put JCH there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast