+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Patrick Cryne sadly passed away

RIP Mr Cryne! Condolences to your family and friends at this time.
    A lot of other clubs would have snatched our arm off with what we have achieved in your time as custodian! I was glad to be part of it.
    It’s going to be one eck of a game on Saturday! Let’s show you and your family the faith you gave to our club and sing our hearts out for all 90 minutes, in all corners of the ground!

“The Cryne family would like to thank everybody for their heartfelt tributes to Patrick.

We would like to share with you all an image from the last supporters meeting where everyone stood as one to thank Patrick Cryne for his dedication to Barnsley Football Club.

OneOfOurOwn “

Name:  349E44F0-DBAB-4CB0-8642-8969F91B146E.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  21.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    RIP Mr Cryne! Condolences to your family and friends at this time.
    A lot of other clubs would have snatched our arm off with what we have achieved in your time as custodian! I was glad to be part of it.
    It’s going to be one eck of a game on Saturday! Let’s show you and your family the faith you gave to our club and sing our hearts out for all 90 minutes, in all corners of the ground!
    I should be working but I've banged a holiday in so that I can attend on saturday .

Wouldn't seem right not to in all honesty .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345