+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHED off to Bolton?

CHED off to Bolton?

That Nixon fella reckons this could happen(loan)But i'm sure the MESSIAH said last week CHED won't be goin anywhere,who to believe Nixon or the MESSIAH.UTCB

its lavery whos going out on loan inntit if cheds fit enough think he will be in the 18 sat

Lavory, Carruthers, Thomas, Hennighan ( spelling) will be the loanees . Ched does need to get some game time. Our front players seem to be doing the business at the moment and Billy is waiting in the wings, hard to see Ched coming in although may start against PNE.

Be nice to see Freeman back, should rest Clarke, Duffy. Anyone know if the new recruits are Cup tied, i’m guessing they are ?

Blackman, Freeman, Thomas if not loaned and eight others to start, probably Lundstram

think billy will start and think its only wilson who isnt cup tied but he will be saved for villa i would imagine wright lafferty lundstrum slater and possibly ched will all start imo

Looks like Ched's gunna get an hour in toneets U/23 cup game at Ipswich.It's bein shown Live on Ipswich's facebook page i've been told.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Looks like Ched's gunna get an hour in toneets U/23 cup game at Ipswich.It's bein shown Live on Ipswich's facebook page i've been told.UTCB
    Toneets U/23 game is a 7pm ko.UTCB

Ched and Madine partnership doesn't bear thinking about

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    think billy will start and think its only wilson who isnt cup tied but he will be saved for villa i would imagine wright lafferty lundstrum slater and possibly ched will all start imo
    Yeah, looks like Slater to start as well. Ticket office woman says Villa gonna be a full house. Preston, not sure, 15-16,000 at a guess, Preston allocation selling well. Preston forecast’s mine not Ticket Office woman.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    That Nixon fella reckons this could happen(loan)But i'm sure the MESSIAH said last week CHED won't be goin anywhere,who to believe Nixon or the MESSIAH.UTCB
    Are you spreading fake news again Rod?

Link to u23's game live stream

Ched starting

https://live.weareipswich.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast