+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Neil says naw

Who gives a ****?

International fitba is a pish distraction from the Proper Mannies' Fitba, and is the preserve of fannies, of whom Billy Connolly once said, "look like Highlanders designed by a committee".

They can still go to Murrayfield and watch that other pish to sate their need to feel as if they belong to some sort of gang of ridiculously-clad 'mavericks' who pish in foreign cities' fountains.

Give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Who gives a ****?

International fitba is a pish distraction from the Proper Mannies' Fitba, and is the preserve of fannies, of whom Billy Connolly once said, "look like Highlanders designed by a committee".

They can still go to Murrayfield and watch that other pish to sate their need to feel as if they belong to some sort of gang of ridiculously-clad 'mavericks' who pish in foreign cities' fountains.

Give it up.
    Zzzzzz...

Proper mannies fitba is up there with the ridiculous term happy clapper.

Dwelling on a few minor incidents in the history of scottish foitball fans who have been commended and applauded many times by other fans and media round the world.

You may not like scotland the scotland national team for what are quite frankly very contradictive reasons to which there is utterly no substance.you may not even like the country but if you're going to criticise fans look at our own too.

Mocking people dying as in the ibrox disaster or a decent players career ending being sung about are far worse than getting drunk and pishing in some English fountain.

And give me a kilt anyday than a blow up sheep if you wanna talk about looking ridiculous.

"contradictive"

What's that then?

Like others have said Im not impressed with this appointment at all,pretty much replacing like for like.

I expect when the next squad is announced the usual suspects of Bannon, McArthur, Hanley and Flectcher will be in the squad even though that group of players have failed to qualify for the last 3 campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Who gives a ****?

Give it up.
    Whilst signing Flower of Scotland without a hint of irony. Particularly at the Ruggers.

Should have pushed the boat out, and took a gamble on Maradona.
    Probably not a popular one between fans, but I think that guy has passion that Scotland definitely lack

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    Should have pushed the boat out, and took a gamble on Maradona.
    Probably not a popular one between fans, but I think that guy has passion that Scotland definitely lack
    Oaft! That's right outta leftfield.

It'd make England games a bit more tasty

Have you seen McRae and McLeish's press conference?

Pair stood up after 75 seconds to end it, with journo's questions ringing in their lugs

Looked like a pair of jackey's who've just wondered in off the street.

Amateur hour

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Amateur hour
    Just watched it & that’s exactly what it was.

I don’t like saying anything bad about club legends, apart from McGhee obviously, but he should be nowhere near the job.

and to think for a minute I was marginally interested in who they might appoint ***switches TV off***

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast