+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T: Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Gutted that thread went missing! RAM comes away with some monumental replies, but the reply on the missing thread was one of the best i have ever seen on any forum!
    he phucking did as well - LOVE the RAM! Yes i agree i slipped oot o the wife when i was reading that (ipad fits nicely on her back)

Another thing to do with the money is the ludicrous decision to play 2 cannon fodder friendlies in South and Central America in the summer against opponents going to the World Cup,when we lose these games we go down the rankings and leave our players without a break for the Euro games in June and July.
    There are times when i really despair of my country being run by the English,even the national sport is fronted by them.Bruce,Wallace and many others will be spinning in their graves,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Gutted that thread went missing! RAM comes away with some monumental replies, but the reply on the missing thread was one of the best i have ever seen on any forum!

Absolutely, what a waste

Plus was just about to say how pleasing that the fruitcake went away down to Swansea to see a defeat for his "other team"

SFA conducting recruitment in public. Shambles absolute shambles.

Bilic is a great shout but lets face it anyone decent is not going to want it

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Absolutely, what a waste

Plus was just about to say how pleasing that the fruitcake went away down to Swansea to see a defeat for his "other team"
    he didnt go - he was watching milf.com in his mums loft

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Jack Ross for me ��
    McInnes on the 10th Feb, but even that might not save us a doing

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    McInnes on the 10th Feb, but even that might not save us a doing
    supporting the team even though it will be grim. Stoke you could get a bus, tram, ferry,walk 500 miles and be there for kick off surely

Response: dont call me Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    supporting the team even though it will be grim. Stoke you could get a bus, tram, ferry,walk 500 miles and be there for kick off surely

Response: dont call me Shirley
    If I leave now I should make it. That Romanian airlines attempt last time was a disaster, but what do you expect for 7 euros eh

ps how do you know my name

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If I leave now I should make it. That Romanian airlines attempt last time was a disaster, but what do you expect for 7 euros eh

ps how do you know my name
    Shirley, you know you want to. Gotti doesnt work he made a killing in the 70s and 80s.

Back on topic, I just fear the worst now, the'll bottle it and go for McLeish

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)