+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hodge Out On Loan

Hodge Out On Loan

To Alfreton

Good news indeed, get some games under his belt anyway... about time a few came in now....

Poor signing supposed to be one for the future he's 22 not 18 both he and Saunders are a waste of a wage

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Poor signing supposed to be one for the future he's 22 not 18 both he and Saunders are a waste of a wage
    Suprising and unnecessary signings, the pair of them. If you're in your early twenties and not playing regularly in any team then you're not going to make it higher. I don't suppose either were on much of a wage, but put them together, add a bit more and you could have had a decent player on your books.

Agreed.

Totally agree with Jackal who I think said
    "Mythical ones for the future"
    These dont exist at our level
    Days of the youngsters coming through have gone.
    Both very unnecessary signings.

Remember they were all part of the "Class of 2018", so they should be storming into the first team later this season and early next.

I won't be holding my breath, put it that way.

Yeah Grant isn't one for the future either at the grand old age of 23, send him back to Forest's retirement home.

grant has done and is showing his worth saunders and hodge are knowwhere near ready

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Remember they were all part of the "Class of 2018", so they should be storming into the first team later this season and early next.

I won't be holding my breath, put it that way.
    The Class of 2018 are being readied for League 1 football and their training went really well over the weekend. They will be spared the rigours of basement league football. Just you wait and see! (where's the thumbs up emoji? Three please plus 2 clap claps).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast