+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: £20 million striker

It's good news that we're after a £20m striker, if that's true of course. This made me wonder if the £20m said to have been provided by Ashley is all new money i.e. is being provided unconditionally or whether its being provided on the understanding that some of it will be recouped by the sale of Mitrovic. I can understand Rafa not selling Gayle until he's got a replacement because he plays Gayle, but not Mitrovic. This may be pie in the sky but if he, or rather Ashley, was prepared to sell Mitrovic for £12 m, said to be £3m under the club's valuation and that sum was added to the £20m we'd have £30m or so for a striker. Maybe there isn't time for both deals or maybe Ashley hopes, as I've said, to recoup some of the purchase price for a new striker. Be great if we could buy a £30m striker.

To be honest, i'd rather have the other striker in before sell Mitro.

Jorgenson not in the Feyernood squad tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Jorgenson not in the Feyernood squad tonight..
    he's suspended

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    he's suspended
    Spoilsport.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    he's suspended
    and!!

2nd bid rejected tonight. ID say it was about £175 more than the first one

Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    2nd bid rejected tonight. ID say it was about £175 more than the first one
    charnley is a joke , no wonder we sign no one

apparently raised by 1 million pund...so the edam munchers will have to yeild if the deal is to go thru

jackanory mike will have no problem in signing nee one permanent..he's a chancer,and not a very good one.....thats why he's lost 100's of millions with 2 relegations.

he should have stuck to daawn saaaaf,he a god down there...southurn plastics love SD

i'll celebrate like i did when thathcher died when this c'unt f'ucks off!

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post

i'll celebrate like i did when thathcher died when this c'unt f'ucks off!

You might have to wait a while, he's asking too much for the club which is why he still owns it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)