+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dalby and roberts

Dalby and roberts

Seemingly both on the way to Leeds, both unproven, both in their ****s, not sure how that will pan out, grabben, hugill, and Marriott possibly up for grabs, would rather have one of the last three!

They're for the future and gonna break into our championship team over the next 2 or 3 seasons.

Remember when we signed those two brothers from Doncaster and Billy Whitehouse 'for the future'? Never heard of them, hope they're good but given our recent track progress with signing English youth I won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Remember when we signed those two brothers from Doncaster and Billy Whitehouse 'for the future'? Never heard of them, hope they're good but given our recent track progress with signing English youth I won't hold my breath.
    If (big "if"), they appear, they will probably be given a plane ticket for Spain. 😉

straight into the 1st team squad in Murcia you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    straight into the 1st team squad in Murcia you mean?
    Even our current "management" couldn't keep the 1st team squad ensconced in Spanish luxury long enough to await the arrival of these two (if of course they ever do sign for Leeds).

Nope, it will be two more "for the future", and for now off to Cultural Leonora and relegation to whatever the Spanish equivalent is of the northern pub league.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Even our current "management" couldn't keep the 1st team squad ensconced in Spanish luxury long enough to await the arrival of these two (if of course they ever do sign for Leeds).

Nope, it will be two more "for the future", and for now off to Cultural Leonora and relegation to whatever the Spanish equivalent is of the northern pub league.
    I suppose that we will once again have to excuse your ignorance - it's Cultural Leonesa & they most certainly don't play in anything remotely resembling a Northern pub league, they play against the likes of:
    Rayo Vallecano
    Valladolid
    Granada
    Cadiz
    Cordoba
    Osasuna
    Sporting Gijon
    Tenerife
    Numancia

Who have all played in La Liga in recent years

Wasting your time G.

More concerned with the 'here and now' to be honest..especially given recent events with injury's/suspensions.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    I suppose that we will once again have to excuse your ignorance - it's Cultural Leonesa & they most certainly don't play in anything remotely resembling a Northern pub league, they play against the likes of:
    Rayo Vallecano
    Valladolid
    Granada
    Cadiz
    Cordoba
    Osasuna
    Sporting Gijon
    Tenerife
    Numancia

Who have all played in La Liga in recent years
    It was intended as a light-hearted, if slightly pointed reply to BB, but then again, why let light-hearted humour get in the way of a dig at me? And correcting me on my spelling of our DoFs favourite club, hit me where it really hurts, I'm gutted.

And they are about to get relegated, THEN they WILL be playing (not ARE playing, you didn't spot that?), in something approaching (but not quite on a par) with a pub league, (north or south, no matter).

Lost your sense of humour CBW?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)