+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joke thread

one of me work lads broke his leg at work and was taken to hospital .
    it was afriday and he was concerned he wouldnt be able top givre his wages to his missus and she wouldnt be going out with the girls friday as she usually did

ill take them home bud its on my way

i called round and she looked gorgeous in her friday night gear

i explained that hubby had broken his leg and wont be home
    o phecking great she said im out with the girls and he hasnt given me any money

i said i could lend her some money but she would eneed to earn it

how she said

ill give you £20 if you show me those nice tits

so she did

£20 wont get the taxi sorted

ill give you another £20 if you show me your jack and danny

so she did

well that wont get me into the club

ill give you another £40 if you give me a blow job so she did

well i just need money for cocktails now

ok i said ill give you £50 if you let me bash your back doors in so she did .i then left

the following morning her hubby came home from hospital ,she made a fuss said she had missed him and explained i had come round and told her you were injured

yes hes a good boss he said

did he give yu my wages as i asked him to

Two lions walk into a bar. the barman screams and is about to run for his life.
    The first lion shouts, " oi, mate, we're just here for a few bevvies and we'll be on our way, chill out man."

The barman calms down a bit but is still wary as hell that they might attack him.
    10 minutes later 2 hyenas walk in and the lions start to roar a little whilst eyeing up the hyenas.

The barman says, " do you know those two?" And the Lions say " yeah, they stole a buffalo from our family and this is why we came in here because they said they were going to come in and have a few pints and take us on in a fight."

The barman stands back and shouts, " woooo, woooo, wooo lads, don't be starting owt in here like, I'll end up having no pub left."
    The lions look at him and shout, " you're lucky we haven't eaten you yet so what are you going on about."

The barman then gets on the phone and phones the zoo. He asks if the zoo has lost 2 hyenas and 2 lions.
    The zoo call back and tell the barman that no wild animals have escaped from any zoo and he must be making it all up.

The barman takes video of the lions and the hyenas and sends it to the zoo keeper who now takes the barman seriously.

The zoo keeper sends out a team of wild animal experts with tranquiliser guns as well as armed police with real guns just in case things go wrong.

They swoop on the pub and surround it.
    The police shout, " this is the police, we know there's two lions and two hyenas in there and if you don't all come out with your paws up, we will tranquilise you or shoot you dead if you give us any trouble."

One lion winks at a hyena and beckons him to go over and take the barman hostage.
    The hyena does this and then the lion cracks a window in the pub and shouts out, " we have a hostage and we won't hesitate to tear him to pieces if any of you make one false move towards us."

The chief of police ponders what to do.
    A little voice tugs at the police chief's coat.
    "I can get them to surrender without a fight."
    Below him was little Johnny and his little mouse called trigger.

He shows the mouse to the chief and says " this little fella will go in there and sort it all out in 1 minute."
    The chief shouts, " go away kid, that's just a little mouse and they only scare Elephants."

" Not so" said the kid, " let me show you."

All the police shout, "let him try chief, what else have we got...plus the kid seems confident."

The chief allows the kid to let trigger the mouse loose through the pub letter box.
    2 minutes later there's a massive commotion and then silence.

The window is smashed out into a bigger hole and trigger is thrown out all mangled up and stone dead on the path.
    The chief looks at the lad and says, " I thought you said your mouse would sort it all out."

The lad says, " well who's the daft tunt, eh...eh...eh?.....you thick git thinking a mouse could sort that lot out."
    The chief got so mad that he decided to throw the kid into the pub through the broken window.

"I'll show you, you little git" said the chief.

1 Minute later there was roars and laughing and music playing.
    The kid had told the story about his mouse taking them all on and the lions and hyenas fell about laughing so much that they all wore themselves out and fell asleep.

The kid walks out and says, " you can cuff them all now, they're all asleep."

How did you manage to do all of this?" said the chief.
    The kids says " because that was my plan. My mouse was dying and wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. He's a hero is trigger and I want him buried a hero."

"But how did you know I'd get mad and throw you through the window" said the chief.

" I didn't" said the kid. " I just knew you'd get mad in this story. It was ghostrider that had me thrown through the window because he's just made this all up on the fly."

" Ahhhhhh, ghostrider" says the chief.
    "Well he''s certainly saved the day....but why kill the mouse?"

"The mouse isn't dead" says the kid. " Watch this."

Just then the kid picks up the mouse and gently blows on it and the mouse comes back to life.
    The chief and all the police shout " hip hip hooray, triggers back to life today" not realising they'd made a little rhyme but weren't bothered because they were just happy trigger was alive and nobody was hurt in this story.

I get all the credit because I decided to ensure nobody was killed in the making of this utter nonsense.

Two parrots in a cage and one says to the other, " are we in jail?" The other one says, " sort of, yeah."

" But why are we in jail, we haven't broke the law." says one.

"I haven't got a clue" says the other.

Good grief...

All depends on your sense of humour....but I like silliness.....and that was silly.

my wife wouldn't believe me when I told her I could build a fully operational car out of nothing but spaghetti.

I had the last laugh though....

... you should've seen the look on her face as I drove pasta!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    my wife wouldn't believe me when I told her I could build a fully operational car out of nothing but spaghetti.

I had the last laugh though....

... you should've seen the look on her face as I drove pasta!
    My wife left me because of my fetish for groping pasta

...now I'm feeling cannelonni

Name:  TodaysIn.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  43.1 KB

Use the tazer, Mick, Mick use the fuc*in' tazer !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Cannylad; 24-01-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Name:  TodaysIn.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  43.1 KB

Use the tazer, Mick, Mick use the fuc*in' tazer !!!
    That's Barry Rogerson man,getting his comeuppance..(pun intended)..

Wheres the frisky pony gone?...
    Last edited by ashingtoon62; 24-01-2018 at 10:32 PM. Reason: neigh good at computas man..

Thought that one might not make it...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)