+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who dropped the axe on the megabusfantastico?

Who dropped the axe on the megabusfantastico?

so whodunnit? Thread deleted or is he banned?

Quite like the thread going with few dees on - good banter in my opinion but the other stuff is just plain rude

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    so whodunnit? Thread deleted or is he banned?

Quite like the thread going with few dees on - good banter in my opinion but the other stuff is just plain rude
    Aye John of the Gotti is the only one of these muppets I would keep. He's entertaining and definitely has a soft spot for us. Saying that though, imagine you're a Dee on a bus to Swansea to see Liverpool and all you can think about is posting drivel on a United fan board. Definitely a no righter!

.........and his first 11 got beat

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Aye John of the Gotti is the only one of these muppets I would keep. He's entertaining and definitely has a soft spot for us. Saying that though, imagine you're a Dee on a bus to Swansea to see Liverpool and all you can think about is posting drivel on a United fan board. Definitely a no righter!

.........and his first 11 got beat
    Yes - in a cage with electrotherapy shock treatment. Nae bother for John that

I removed the thread as he was trolling and having a thread on here with dabs in the title isn't on, IMHO. He's not banned, not by me anyway.

Pity, I'd have everyone of them banned in minutes

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I removed the thread as he was trolling and having a thread on here with dabs in the title isn't on, IMHO. He's not banned, not by me anyway.
    I salute the restraint shown Terry. But get the others to phuk

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Him, the balaclava man, trolling??? well i never!

Hey John! How did Andy play tonight? I heard he tried to win it on his own but the others were not at the races? Do you have to close your eyes when he's on the ball?

And, bonus question to keep you occupied as you sail past Walsall Stoke and Machasta, if your team spent £23.5 million before going bust would you not expect to have won something??

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Hey John! How did Andy play tonight? I heard he tried to win it on his own but the others were not at the races? Do you have to close your eyes when he's on the ball?

And, bonus question to keep you occupied as you sail past Walsall Stoke and Machasta, if your team spent £23.5 million before going bust would you not expect to have won something??
    If your team brought in ~£10million in transfer fees would you expect to be playing in the champioship for a second successful season with the distinct possibility of a 3rd?

Quote Originally Posted by djh1711 View Post
    If your team brought in ~£10million in transfer fees would you expect to be playing in the champioship for a second successful season with the distinct possibility of a 3rd?
    Ooft!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)