+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Carloss

Old Carloss

Gets a 1-0 home win against Liverpool , do you want him back you piggys

I always said he was a great manager!

Just shows you what a pile of sh1te he was looking after at the sty

I'm certain we've paid him off

Job accomplished Agent Carlos

Perhaps the rumours are right and Chansiri meddles in everything. He is now left to express himself.

As I see it, the new Manager is in his honeymoon period

So bearing in mind he's managed two 0 - 0 wins, I wonder what will happen when that honeymoon period comes to an end?

Great manager,he could even save the Swans from the drop.

He can only work with what he’s got and in the case of the Pig’s squad, that’s an aging overpaid bag o’ crap.

He’s got some quality to work with at Swansea including a couple of our ex players, one of which was cultured in a proper academy.

Its an easier remit for him at Swansea - keep a team up, and the squad's decent as well - just needed organising better for a relegation fight.
    Good luck to him though - and pleased to see him milking the moment - every Carloss has his day

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Its an easier remit for him at Swansea - keep a team up, and the squad's decent as well - just needed organising better for a relegation fight.
    Good luck to him though - and pleased to see him milking the moment - every Carloss has his day
    I'd say that he clearly didn't want to be at Wednesday too, given the way he's hit the ground running at Swansea.

A Wednesday fan at work tells me he was in the know about Carlos's lack of discipline at the sty. Apparently some senior players were working flexi time mid week and not training properly. That reflects on the pitch clearly. maybe freddy mercury impersonator will change that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast