+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky Sports

Sky Sports

Say the reason Newcastle are not revealing the name of the £20 million striker that they are in talks with is to prevent alerting competition.

Could be true, but who else would be after Berahino??

Slimani and Little Pea are said to be looking for moves,I think Slimani would do better for us than Leicester,he doesn't suit their style.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Slimani and Little Pea are said to be looking for moves,I think Slimani would do better for us than Leicester,he doesn't suit their style.
    They have just paid £28m for him though,can't see it being him unless Ashley has something over their owner..
    If its little pea? Fenwicks make space here I come...

I think Abubacar would fit this league it might be left fed striker like him

Aboubaker would be ****ing amazing , him or Slimani is my preference, but let's be honest ,haha.

the higher the transfer fee,the wider the line becomes to get it across.

as we speak charney and jackanory mike are telling rafa about an imaginary 20m secret signing......whilst searching through loan options....and practicing the line "we will keep our transfer war chest till the summer" with a straight face

It's Willian Jose...

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Say the reason Newcastle are not revealing the name of the £20 million striker that they are in talks with is to prevent alerting competition.
    seems rather odd to me. Come on lets be honest, if we were bidding for a striker who would have added interest if it was made public, dont you think the players agent would "let it slip" to the media, cause a bidding stir and get a greater chunk of the fee?

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    seems rather odd to me. Come on lets be honest, if we were bidding for a striker who would have added interest if it was made public, dont you think the players agent would "let it slip" to the media, cause a bidding stir and get a greater chunk of the fee?
    The agent would be tripping ower his wallet,to speed dial Sky...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)