+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Crawley Town 23/01/18

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Perhaps the fans should run the club, with all our experience in the game we know whats best. We have had 2 bad results, get some bloody backbone and support the club.
    Nonsense Joe. My point above was balanced and fair, giving Nolan full credit for the 98% of things he's got right. All I'm saying is he's got it wrong in the past couple of games, and fans (including me) will say what they see.

If everyone just came on here on said the club and the manager are always right and that no criticism should be allowed, however minor, it wouldn't be much of opinions board!

Perhaps the fans should run the club, with all our experience in the game we know whats best. We have had 2 bad results, get some bloody backbone and support the club.
    Check the form table, we are slipping at the moment. Nowt to do with supporting, all to do with concern that we don't blow our best chance of promotion.

With women like you in the trenches is there any wonder we have a reputation for moaning idiots after the fantastic season so far under Nolan. Get a grip you whinging women.
    What are you on about you senile old fart? I am in NZ at the moment and haven't made a comment about the match or Nolan only about your mindless ramblings.
    As for the trenches is that the one for your potatoes in your allotment

We were rubbish. Crap team selection and tactics once again cost us. The ref was bad but he was not the one just kicking the ball anywhere.. These two new guys are not up to the job and are certainly no better than Curtis Thomson...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We were rubbish. Crap team selection and tactics once again cost us. The ref was bad but he was not the one just kicking the ball anywhere.. These two new guys are not up to the job and are certainly no better than Curtis Thomson...
    What team and tactics would you have employed Durham? You don’t like hoof ball, you don’t like that we tried at times to play football. What is it you want because everything that is ever done is crap according to you.
    You seem very happy to point out problems but seldom provide a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    What team and tactics would you have employed Durham? You don’t like hoof ball, you don’t like that we tried at times to play football. What is it you want because everything that is ever done is crap according to you.
    I guess as he is a paying customer, he is expecting the manager to provide the solutions.

I agree with Jacob & Durham both spot on at the end of the day I don't care if we play 4-4-2 long ball if it gets us up who cares.

The fact in both games he changes to 4-4-2 on the hour and then we dominate shows you he has got it wrong in both games.

He can throw out the "i'm the manager not the fans line" all he likes just because he played the game doesn't make him an expert an example is Benitez / Mourinho never played the game and they aren't doing too bad in this management lark.

I'm hoping we get a new striker maybe two if Forte gets offloaded and then we get back to basics what has served us so well.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    The most dangerous position to be in any walk of life is beyond criticism. Kevin Nolan has absolutely deservedly received almost non-stop praise and plaudits for his excellent management over the past year, but in the last two games he's got it wrong, so with that comes a bit of criticism. It's normal, and it's fair.
    Brilliant, Jackal, and I'm not usually your biggest fan but this time you are spot on, especially with your first sentence.
    El Sid

What a ****ing load of ****e that was lastnight, absolute joke. We had AH unable to sleep before Exeter which incidentally I was unable to following our performance on Saturday and again lastnight. Anyone who goes to the games can see the we aren't performing well, aren't getting the results, we're 17th in the form table and the team looks weaker now Yates has gone. I don't know why we signed so many midfielders, I think ex premier league players who manage think any premier league player at any level can just drop into a League 2 team but that's called big headedness. Now when we question Nolan he gets uppity about it but I'm sorry you hit a bad patch or change things which result in us losing then you're going to get questioned, comes with the job mate. Yes we are still in a good position and with the right additions can still make this a great season but it's not how you start it's how you finish and we're all over the shop last 6-10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Honestly, he wants Notts to keep losing so he has something to moan about.

Not sure what his thing for Curtis Thompson is about either, whether I rate the new guys or not (I've not been imressed by any of them yet) Curtis Thompson is far more likely to leave the club this transfer window than start a game, he's barely played at all this season or even been included on the bench, he is clearly not rated by Nolan and personally I don't think he'd add anything that Hewitt couldn't do better.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast