+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradford City Post Match Thoughts

Bradford gave up about half way through the second half and wanted to go home. Their fans did go home and that's a big credit to how we acquitted ourselves on the night
    As good a display of pressure and full on energy as we've seen from our lads
    Epitomised (by JCH I think it was) who tracked back 40 yds to dispossess Nicky Law to launch another attack
    Yet another play off contender who couldn't live with us

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    can't say anymore.
    If only that were true...

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Really good performance again dominated another play off team.
    Everyone knows there job and it’s a pleasure to be going to games atm.

Have to admit I got it wrong about Warney I said after Bristol Rovers game he was taking us down.

Yep everyone can point and laugh at me.

Well done Warney and well done all the players.
    Not just you Yak,the finger is pointing at a lot of us,we should keep our traps shut really.

..can't say anymore.
    Result....GET IN

There's no need to point and laugh at anyone on MM. We all have our opinions and sometimes passion over rules our thinking. Tbh it's good people care so much about something that's "just a game"

Gwru. If you took the four players you mentioned and looked at them as individuals accounting for age,passing,workrate,tackling,goals,reading game then potter and frecks would just edge it though as a pairing I think vaulks and towell complement each other.

People won't agree what I'm going to say but we are better off without Potter & Frecks. Towell runs himself into the ground with a lot more to his game. Vaulks is immense, can't say anymore. Not a weak link tonight. When JCH came on looked our best striker. I'd sooner keep Johno than any of our strikers.
    You still back JCH after he missed that 1on 1 with keeper and back him over smith or ball who can actually score?

Are you on drugs? 😂

At the start of the season I had some faith in Warne but when we went on our bad run my faith was starting to falter but thanks to mr warne and the boys my faith has been restored. I am not saying we will get up this season though I dont thinkwe will be far short but I think the foundations are laid for a good crack at it next season. My only hope as some have said on here our manager dunt get poached. I can still see him being a future Norwich manager if he does really well with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    You still back JCH after he missed that 1on 1 with keeper and back him over smith or ball who can actually score?

Are you on drugs? ��
    Did you miss when Smith had the whole net and gave it to keeper? Or does that not count because he scored later on ?

The main thing is Yates didn’t start who doesn’t score either

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post

Are you on drugs? ��
    I'm on a New York high! No way would I let JCH go, he has more scope than any of the strikers we have. I'd extend his contract. Yates can go. Would love to see JCH & Lavery up front together.

I'm on a New York high! No way would I let JCH go, he has more scope than any of the strikers we have. I'd extend his contract. Yates can go. Would love to see JCH & Lavery up front together.
    Can I ask you a few questions gwru?

1. What do you mean by 'he has more scope'?
    2. Can you tell us when and where he's shown that he has more scope?
    3. What are you basing your opinion of Lavery on that makes you so keen to see him and JCH play together?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast