+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bradford City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Can I ask you a few questions gwru?

1. What do you mean by 'he has more scope'?
    2. Can you tell us when and where he's shown that he has more scope?
    3. What are you basing your opinion of Lavery on that makes you so keen to see him and JCH play together?
    When I see Smudger & Ball I see league 1 players. JCH with a run in the side could step up. Just for this season out of our strikers if we sign Lavery would be the best combination with Johno. When he came on last night he was at a different level to our other strikers.

Really enjoyed last night. Team looked strong and safe and there was a zest and a spirit that was a pleasure to watch. Bradford going through a slump in form so probably a good time to play them. Having said that they were still a threat at times but a threat we comfortably dealt with. Could easily have scored more. Very impressive and enjoyable. Much more like it for me

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    When I see Smudger & Ball I see league 1 players. JCH with a run in the side could step up. Just for this season out of our strikers if we sign Lavery would be the best combination with Johno. When he came on last night he was at a different level to our other strikers.
    So as i suspected, no, you can't answer them. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Did you miss when Smith had the whole net and gave it to keeper? Or does that not count because he scored later on ?

The main thing is Yates didn’t start who doesn’t score either
    Are you talking about that header that had no power on it and was saved it’s a bit different from having it on your foot

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Are you talking about that header that had no power on it and was saved it’s a bit different from having it on your foot
    Saved? He hit it straight to Keeper
    8 shots on target but only two go in, don’t just blame one player who was only on pitch for about 15 mins
    Last edited by millertop; 24-01-2018 at 01:19 PM.

You still back JCH after he missed that 1on 1 with keeper and back him over smith or ball who can actually score?

Are you on drugs? 😂
    Smith missed an easy header in the first half, a chance much easier than the one JCH "missed", which was actually a smart save by the Bradford keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Saved? He hit it straight to Keeper
    8 shots on target but only two go in, don’t just blame one player who was only on pitch for about 15 mins
    Blame? We won how can you blame anyone

Smith has been with us weeks and hits a soft header
    JCH has been with us years and can’t bag it away with a 1 on 1. Yes grist the keeper saved it but if you run it to the corner the net for a player shooting shrinks so of course keeper would save it and yes Yates has a opportunity too but didn’t score ether.

Plenty of room to improve is all I’m saying

Blame? We won how can you blame anyone

Smith has been with us weeks and hits a soft header
    JCH has been with us years and can’t bag it away with a 1 on 1. Yes grist the keeper saved it but if you run it to the corner the net for a player shooting shrinks so of course keeper would save it and yes Yates has a opportunity too but didn’t score ether.

Plenty of room to improve is all I’m saying
    Is JCH the only player to miss sitters? No So why dig JCH then?
    Yes he’s has been with us a while, still only 23 and missed a season due to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Tonight was better than Saturday and I thought Saturday was the best we'd totally dominated. We were like a cat playing with it's prey.
    The defence were strong and then anything that went through it Rodac was there. The midfied 4 were excellent especially Towell and all the forruds who played wanted it and played well.
    Not a bad player on the pitch tonight for us! I've never seen us dominate a Bradford team like that before.

Just a great night to watch the Millers!
    Never seen us dominate a Bratfud team before, last night must have been your 1st then Frog.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Really good performance again dominated another play off team.
    Everyone knows there job and it’s a pleasure to be going to games atm.

Have to admit I got it wrong about Warney I said after Bristol Rovers game he was taking us down.

Yep everyone can point and laugh at me.

Well done Warney and well done all the players.
    Warney said "we are heading in the right direction" REMEMBER. U.T.F.M.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast