+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradford City Post Match Thoughts

One if the best all round performances I’ve seen from the Millers in recent years. They were “in the face” of Bradford from minute 1 to minute 95.

Towell mom for me but they all played well.

Here here

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Tonight was better than Saturday and I thought Saturday was the best we'd totally dominated. We were like a cat playing with it's prey.
    The defence were strong and then anything that went through it Rodac was there. The midfied 4 were excellent especially Towell and all the forruds who played wanted it and played well.
    Not a bad player on the pitch tonight for us! I've never seen us dominate a Bradford team like that before.

Just a great night to watch the Millers!

Really starting to look like a very good squad now. The work that Warney and his staff demand is coming to fruition, the defence looks more solid with every game, the midfield and front men tireless in their closing down, very very good....Towell MOM for me.

At last we started with the right players and what a game

When Warney puts a side out like that then that’s what will get him that extension.

I’m struggling to pick a MOTM but I think I’ll go with Towell who was excellent

Shame we couldn’t have got more goals but the 3 points will do nicely

UP THE MIGHTY MILLERS!!!!!

People won't agree what I'm going to say but we are better off without Potter & Frecks. Towell runs himself into the ground with a lot more to his game. Vaulks is immense, can't say anymore. Not a weak link tonight. When JCH came on looked our best striker. I'd sooner keep Johno than any of our strikers.

10/10 team performance . Selling Vaulks would be the biggest mistake ever if the rumors are true hes been tracked . 2 in one in Midfield and a play off push is on... Get your Scunny tickets 800 sold as of tonight . ALL ROTHERHAM

Signings imminent?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Signings imminent?

New 50/50 ticket sellers..... Tony thinks crowds might increase now we’re in a play off spot. Have to cover all angles.

Big shame that some still don’t go and support them.

Warney won’t be happy with himself, squaring up, was he jealous because Millerbear that took out at HT
    Last edited by millertop; 24-01-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Really good performance again dominated another play off team.
    Everyone knows there job and it’s a pleasure to be going to games atm.

Have to admit I got it wrong about Warney I said after Bristol Rovers game he was taking us down.

Yep everyone can point and laugh at me.

Well done Warney and well done all the players.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast