+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smudger

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Looking at their stats - Carruthers is a midfield "blocker", Lavery is a "target man" type forward
    Spoke to my die hard Blades mate. Says Lavery is a good strong player and is okay for League 1 and should serve us well but not Championship standard.

Carruthers is a silky player with good ball to feet skills and likes taking players on. Seems Carruthers, if proven, may well be a replacement for Towell. Just hope he has the same engine and fitness levels as Towell.

We shall see what comes of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Which horses mouth...Mr Ed? Come on spill the beans...
    Was told before the game. I don't want to betray confidences. It's as reliable imformation as you can get. Both Sheff U player's want to be here, that's what I was told. Said Palmer is back on the bench for Burton so unlikely any movement there. Oldham want JCH but want to offload Davis 1st. What I saw of Johno last night there's no way I'd let him go.

Which horses mouth...Mr Ed? Come on spill the beans...
    Shergar

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Was told before the game. I don't want to betray confidences. It's as reliable imformation as you can get. Both Sheff U player's want to be here, that's what I was told. Said Palmer is back on the bench for Burton so unlikely any movement there. Oldham want JCH but want to offload Davis 1st. What I saw of Johno last night there's no way I'd let him go.

All Sounds possible it may happen. Local players so no moving about etc.

As for JCH he is looking like he is trying once again which is good to see. That chase back to stop them advancing and to come away with the ball was immense. With Warne talking of bringing in another striker and having signed Smith and Proctor on the mend, I do feel JCH’ days are numbered .

All Sounds possible it may happen. Local players so no moving about etc.

As for JCH he is looking like he is trying once again which is good to see. That chase back to stop them advancing and to come away with the ball was immense. With Warne talking of bringing in another striker and having signed Smith and Proctor on the mend, I do feel JCH’ days are numbered .
    If he'd have gone on to score int same move it would have been brilliant. First Forde dit it on Saturday and then when JCH did it last night I was impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Shergar
    Read it on the back of a tin of Shergar & beans on Tesco's food shelves.

3 game and scored in 2 of them looks to be another good buy from warne.

Heard it from the horses mouth. Carruthers & Lavery on loan from Sheff U. Also we aren't signing Palmer, JCH going to Oldham if they can get rid of Davies. Smudger did what it said on the tin. Good enough for this league.
    Looking back at this it seems your 'Horses mouth' was way off and only 1/4 was correct. You need to drop this tipster.

Carruthers couldn't sign as he had already played for two teams this season.

Palmer signed tell your tipster.

We'll strike the JCH one as no one knew where he'd end up.

Lavery is your tick box.

Now, can you give me a reliable winning runner for next Saturday?

But Portsmouth and Bury fans said he was useless.
    So did a few who post on here before he'd even kicked a ball.
    A Bury cast off who are bottom of the league they said TUT TUT
    Quite a few on here also think PW and RB have not improved any players.
    All of the first XI have improved haven't they

Heard it from the horses mouth. Carruthers & Lavery on loan from Sheff U. Also we aren't signing Palmer, JCH going to Oldham if they can get rid of Davies. Smudger did what it said on the tin. Good enough for this league.
    More proof that you're wrong more than you're right!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast