+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smudger

Smudger

One goal, two assists in about 90 minutes of play. Looking good

and Warne said he's not up to speed or match fit yet. Can't wait until he is!

Could have had a het trick tonight.

Warne magic at work and if you question it warne will have you like he squared off against that Bradford player lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Warne magic at work and if you question it warne will have you like he squared off against that Bradford player lol
    Thought Taylor was stupid to get involved like he was doing having only just come on but, we are ONE unit so if you think your Gaffer's being got at I suppose you stick up for him.

As for the crowd singing, 'Warney Warney knock him out, Warney knock him out', you had to laugh.

This is not a criticism, he just looks almost exactly like the uber-legendary Gijsbert Bos. Thankfully, he doesn't play like him. Great effort tonight, put a shift in and scored his first for the club. Kieffer who?...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thought Taylor was stupid to get involved like he was doing having only just come on but, we are ONE unit so if you think your Gaffer's being got at I suppose you stick up for him.

As for the crowd singing, 'Warney Warney knock him out, Warney knock him out', you had to laugh.
    I know I was 😂

Get with it. He was the cheap option.

I laugh in the face of the luminaries of the board who decided that Warne only picks his mates who run around cones. And Rodak is not a keeper.

Heard it from the horses mouth. Carruthers & Lavery on loan from Sheff U. Also we aren't signing Palmer, JCH going to Oldham if they can get rid of Davies. Smudger did what it said on the tin. Good enough for this league.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Heard it from the horses mouth. Carruthers & Lavery on loan from Sheff U. Also we aren't signing Palmer, JCH going to Oldham if they can get rid of Davies. Smudger did what it said on the tin. Good enough for this league.
    Looking at their stats - Carruthers is a midfield "blocker", Lavery is a "target man" type forward

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Which horses mouth...Mr Ed? Come on spill the beans...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast