+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Loving Cup Ceremony

Yeah, I was referring to Milne. Rangers have very kindly uploaded the ceremony if anyone has the stomach for it.

Here it is for all to see for the rest of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIRh8-UJLU4

***CAUTION NOT SAFE FOR WORK. CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT***

Well they are going to carry on ripping the piss, aren't they. It's not as if it couldn't have entered the thought processes at afc that these self entitled c*nts think they can lord it over everyone, and they blithely went along with it.

I truly despair.

And before anyone else says it I'll say it: 'afc thought process' is an oxymoron when it comes to the hun.

Is that Robin Galloway standing behind Craig Brown and Duncan Skinner?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Is that Robin Galloway standing behind Craig Brown and Duncan Skinner?
    Looks like it.....

Canna believe I watched that. I was expecting Braveheart to burst in the doors. #Medieval times

Micht asweel jack 'Stand Free' in now too.

It appears we don't stand free from any of this garbage, perhaps change it to 'Join in wherever you may be' This carry on really has infuriated me. Toasting the Monarch...really?

We are Aberdeen ffs. I'm not saying come out and tell them to F aff and behave like the erse cheeks would but arrange before the game to politely decline the offer as this has nothing to do with us.

As many have mentioned already, do you think Celtic would be at these capers?...

Quote Originally Posted by Spielführer_1903 View Post
    Micht asweel jack 'Stand Free' in now too.

It appears we don't stand free from any of this garbage, perhaps change it to 'Join in wherever you may be' This carry on really has infuriated me. Toasting the Monarch...really?

We are Aberdeen ffs. I'm not saying come out and tell them to F aff and behave like the erse cheeks would but arrange before the game to politely decline the offer as this has nothing to do with us.

As many have mentioned already, do you think Celtic would be at these capers?...
    ffs, and we wonder why the rest of the world laughs at scotland. they just have to look here to see the real bigots.
    celtic do take part in the ceremony when requested.
    Last edited by bullen_an_la; 25-01-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bullen_an_la View Post
    ffs, and we wonder why the rest of the world laughs at scotland. they just have to look here to see the real bigots.
    Show me Celtic taking part in this ritual and I will retract my comment no problem.

Who laughs at Scotland?

Why am I a bigot?

Quote Originally Posted by bullen_an_la View Post
    F u ck off you disgusting amoeba.

I though I'd seen it all with Aberdeen's love in with the old firm.
    This is a different level of sycophancy.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast