+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Loving Cup Ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t think we’re the type of fan Milne wants at his new ground. People say we lack fight against the Huns. I’d prefer that to what we actually do, which is to try & dry hump them
    I want the club & the personnel to be a bit more nasty & aggressive. Management & players.
    We’re too nice.
    Happy to take whatever comes our way.
    Never rock the boat.
    F**k that.
    We need to change or we’ll be playing for 3rd & scraps in cups.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Seriously? Did our lot take part in that filth?
    Aye and by f*ck the hun manny in charge of the big screens made sure everyone knew it. Talk about bringing the club in to disrepute. It was completely f*cking cringe worthy.

Hun directors take a swig on screen - most dons fan chant 'what the f*ckin hell is that?' - queue our lot joining in

The things you have to do to get a yes for the new stadium from the establishment. No self respect if they took part in that but that is those who run our club (into the ground). Beats me how they could think that would do anything but alienate them further from their own supporters.

Weel, Ah suppose, havin sooked fae the foosty hun chunty pot, we can satisfy oorsels that, for once, we matched them at a cup game and had a right go.

So.....this odious p1sh takes place before Sevco's first home game of the calendar year?
    On the occasions rasellickbyrawaybutbigman have played there on first January have any of their directors ever partaken?
    I'm guessing "f u ck no" so there is precedent for the invitation being politely refused.
    Pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Weel, Ah suppose, havin sooked fae the foosty hun chunty pot, we can satisfy oorsels that, for once, we matched them at a cup game and had a right go.
    Skinner and Brown for good measure drank the dregs from the cup...what a pair of cringe worthy gimps. Total disgrace representing Aberdeen Football Club. I honestly would boot the two of them if I got the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Skinner and Brown for good measure drank the dregs from the cup...
    Eeuuuch ... gyads! ... didna need tae read that! ... Hope tae f()ck their hep jabs are up tae date .... or maybe Ah hope they're nae! Minky as f()ck!

Quote Originally Posted by mason89 View Post
    have you ever had the misfortune to end up at a bowling clubs prize giving night?
    yes !! :d:d

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Eeuuuch ... gyads! ... didna need tae read that! ... Hope tae f()ck their hep jabs are up tae date .... or maybe Ah hope they're nae! Minky as f()ck!
    The positive to take out from this is at least we definitely know under no illusions that Aberdeen Football Club is run and represented by hun gimps.
    The latest peace of evidence put right before our away supporters eyes (myself included) tonight. An utter disgraceful sight.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The positive to take out from this is at least we definitely know under no illusions that Aberdeen Football Club is run and represented by hun gimps.
    The latest peace of evidence put right before our away supporters eyes (myself included) tonight. An utter disgraceful sight.
    This is nothing new, our board have always been happy to sook up to those b*stards - it's always been left to us a support to stand-up to them.

It goes as far back as not wanting to make a fuss of McMaster getting stamped on, not backing up Simmie during the weegie gutter press witchunt and stopping charging the vermin for damaging seats at Pittodrie.
    Last edited by Mr_Grieves; 25-01-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast