+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New badge for Leeds, what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    6 months of research
    10.000 people consulted

A lot of Leeds fans are not happy so I’m guessing they weren’t in the 10,000 consulted
    Attachment 8184

It’s horrid imo
    Should just have called themselves “Yorkshire” like everything Leeds ! First the rugby union team and now the airport, how arrogant !

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Twitter went into meltdown over it

50,000 signed a petition against the new design
    People on Twitter do now run the country.

And journalism chiefly consists of papers reporting "people on Twitter are angry about......" (basically everything).

I’ve stopped being angry, there’s no need to be angry because somebody on social meeja will be angry on my behalf.

Anger by proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I’ve stopped being angry, there’s no need to be angry because somebody on social meeja will be angry on my behalf.

Anger by proxy.
    Good idea, let their blood pressure go up instead of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    People on Twitter do now run the country.

And journalism chiefly consists of papers reporting "people on Twitter are angry about......" (basically everything).
    I don't do twitter but I think you are right.

The problem is that there are plenty of people gullible enough to believe any old rubbish on twitter, if it falls in with their own preconceptions.

Not so long ago some "angry" person tweeted a photo of Sarah Champion with some asians. He/she lied that it was a photo of Rotherham Labour party. Some idiot fell for it and posted the "news" on here, pointing out the injustice of it all. You've got to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I don't do twitter but I think you are right.

The problem is that there are plenty of people gullible enough to believe any old rubbish on twitter, if it falls in with their own preconceptions.

Not so long ago some "angry" person tweeted a photo of Sarah Champion with some asians. He/she lied that it was a photo of Rotherham Labour party. Some idiot fell for it and posted the "news" on here, pointing out the injustice of it all. You've got to laugh.
    It was a photo of Sarah Champion with "some" of the Rotherham Labour Party.

At a meeting about Palestine.

At the Town Hall.

Palestine being a pressing concern for the people of Rotherham, unlike, say, grooming gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    It was a photo of Sarah Champion with "some" of the Rotherham Labour Party.

At a meeting about Palestine.

At the Town Hall.

Palestine being a pressing concern for the people of Rotherham, unlike, say, grooming gangs.
    Stop being silly. Eventually you admitted that you were misled by a twitter post and you even asked the mods to delete the thread because your post was incorrect. You've now gone back into denial.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123