+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What The Hell Is That ?

I'm never quite sure why Leeds fans don't get the fact they are the most despised club in England by supporters of all English clubs.

Unequivocally, Leeds United are hated. Fact. This bloody stupid advert for Gaviscon just adds to the humour and gives even more fuel for the "We all hate Leeds" brigade.

Nothing personal Rev72 but dirty weeds are a joke!

Just a reminder...

Attachment 8205

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm never quite sure why Leeds fans don't get the fact they are the most despised club in England by supporters of all English clubs.

Unequivocally, Leeds United are hated. Fact. This bloody stupid advert for Gaviscon just adds to the humour and gives even more fuel for the "We all hate Leeds" brigade.

Nothing personal Rev72 but dirty weeds are a joke!

Just a reminder...

Attachment 8205
    Maybe the bloke has a cough and is just patting his chest- as in fucough leeds-

bet the female leeds fans are upset

I would have thought the answer was obvious BT, they're Yaarkshiremen, born and bred, strong in the arm and THICK IN THE HEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I would have thought the answer was obvious BT, they're Yaarkshiremen, born and bred, strong in the arm and THICK IN THE HEAD.
    Lol! Just eagerly waiting for the Rev's response!

Lol! Just eagerly waiting for the Rev's response!
    The lad's worth his weight in gold on here BT, I think it's a shame we don't also have a token Blackburn fan, then we could have regular laugh at him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The lad's worth his weight in gold on here BT, I think it's a shame we don't also have a token Blackburn fan, then we could have regular laugh at him as well.
    We used to have MeachBWFC posting on here but he's a bit like Susan Boyle - long gone!

Attachment 8206

I can't ever remember having a Blackeye Rovers fan on here the dog's abuse really would be too much!

I can't ever remember having a Blackeye Rovers fan on here the dog's abuse really would be too much!
    You forget Saxo BT, I know he's not a proper bastid fan, but he's trying his best

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    You forget Saxo BT, I know he's not a proper bastid fan, but he's trying his best
    Not at all sure about him Alto!

How very tin potty you lot are

And you have the cheek to brand us a joke

How many seasons in the Prem have you had???

15yrs we had..numerous top 5 finishes..European qualification numerous times.

Just WTF have you lot achieved thus far apart from 'surviving'???

We still get over 30 thousand supporters and we are in the 2nd tier..what do your tin pot club get in the prem???

Yeah..we have had our downs of late..but we have never been so crap that we had to rely on others and beat the mighty Lincoln City to stay in the football League..now that's a joke to end all jokes

Oh and IDIOT..just to let you know I have received 4 private messages from clarets off here asking me to keep posting and to ignore your childish garbage cos they find you an 'embarrassment' to this forum.

Laters (Much)

The Rev

MOT ALAW

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    How very tin potty you lot are

And you have the cheek to brand us a joke

How many seasons in the Prem have you had???

15yrs we had..numerous top 5 finishes..European qualification numerous times.

Just WTF have you lot achieved thus far apart from 'surviving'???

We still get over 30 thousand supporters and we are in the 2nd tier..what do your tin pot club get in the prem???

Yeah..we have had our downs of late..but we have never been so crap that we had to rely on others and beat the mighty Lincoln City to stay in the football League..now that's a joke to end all jokes

Oh and IDIOT..just to let you know I have received 4 private messages from clarets off here asking me to keep posting and to ignore your childish garbage cos they find you an 'embarrassment' to this forum.

Laters (Much)

The Rev

MOT ALAW
    you are just like the sad deadwoods- living in the past- what you did last century means jackall today- you are only as good as where you are now, pal

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)