+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: O/T:- Will Phil Neville survive as manager of England women?

I see that the fallout from this is costing some their jobs. The walk on models from the darts have been axed now.

Quote Originally Posted by kings1 View Post
    I see that the fallout from this is costing some their jobs. The walk on models from the darts have been axed now.
    .........and next it will be boxing where the girls walk around in a see~through thong holding the next round number....jeez guys, back me up here ffs.....that was the best bit of a bout of fisticuffs?

I am off for a calm game of dominoes.....with a semi~naked nurse!!...the pc world has gone bonkers

ps I notice the Chinese have started cloning monkeys.....pretty soon, us guys will not be needed anymore, the feminista can sit at home and order a bag of sperm on their iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    You obviously don't get much news then because you must have missed that most of the charities have returned the donations in disgust and the event has been cancelled forever because no-one (apart from the old pervy creeps) could believe how appalling it was.
    I'm waiting for the first person to describe the money given back by Great Ormond Street Hospital as 'Tory cuts' - although someone has said that they can shuffle money around apparently.

The person who decided to give this money back - what was his, sorry, his/her, mindset?
    I have to do it or need to do it?
    A children's hospital.

I don't think the former would go down too well but the latter?
    Dirty Money. Bad publicity. A children's hospital would take a barrage of abuse for buying a scanner with money donated by this club.
    Ten (five) years ago it wouldn't be an issue but God Almighty, light the Virtue Signal and there'd be *Tessa Jowell's veins bulging and an online petition giving them an almighty kicking.
    Disgusting.

*As Tessa was giving her Churchillian speech her buffoon on a husband was sliming over some dopey MILFs from 'The Real Housewives of somewhere or other in the USA.
    Dirty Money - how many nodding dogs on this thread would concur?

Reading these comments, I sit somewhere in the middle.
    I've been to many bars, clubs, Gentleman's evenings etc over the years.
    I've seen groping a-plenty in clubs (it was never my style) but it's far from just restricted to men, and this is where a lot of stories in the media currently annoy me.
    What I find ***ist is that women, who lets face it are smarter than us men, are portrayed as naive poor damsels in distress who are oblivious to the world in which they put themselves.
    The charity night that got out of hand. As far as i'm aware (I may be wrong) that was only the opinion of an undercover reporter who obviously had an agenda anyway. I don't think any waitress has made a complaint and probably because they wern't waitresses, they were from a modelling agency. I know women that have done this kind of work and they know exactly what they're doing and what they're getting themselves into. They have certain assets and they make the most of them.
    Even somewhere as obvious and tacky as Hooters. I went in there last year and whilst ordering my drinks/food at the table the waitress knelt between my legs to take my order and rested one hand on the inside of my thigh. She knew exactly what she was doing. She wouldn't do that in any other situation, she was just trying to earn a better tip. If I was to claim I've been violated or touched inappropriately people would rightly say 'don't go to Hooters then'
    My personal opinion is people shouldn't grope people because it's tasteless and you have no right to do so. On the flipside if you think there aren't women (and men) out there that target these sorts of environments, or would jump at the chance of a rich guy giving them a key to there room then you're deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Reading these comments, I sit somewhere in the middle.
    I've been to many bars, clubs, Gentleman's evenings etc over the years.
    I've seen groping a-plenty in clubs (it was never my style) but it's far from just restricted to men, and this is where a lot of stories in the media currently annoy me.
    What I find ***ist is that women, who lets face it are smarter than us men, are portrayed as naive poor damsels in distress who are oblivious to the world in which they put themselves.
    The charity night that got out of hand. As far as i'm aware (I may be wrong) that was only the opinion of an undercover reporter who obviously had an agenda anyway. I don't think any waitress has made a complaint and probably because they wern't waitresses, they were from a modelling agency. I know women that have done this kind of work and they know exactly what they're doing and what they're getting themselves into. They have certain assets and they make the most of them.
    Even somewhere as obvious and tacky as Hooters. I went in there last year and whilst ordering my drinks/food at the table the waitress knelt between my legs to take my order and rested one hand on the inside of my thigh. She knew exactly what she was doing. She wouldn't do that in any other situation, she was just trying to earn a better tip. If I was to claim I've been violated or touched inappropriately people would rightly say 'don't go to Hooters then'
    My personal opinion is people shouldn't grope people because it's tasteless and you have no right to do so. On the flipside if you think there aren't women (and men) out there that target these sorts of environments, or would jump at the chance of a rich guy giving them a key to there room then you're deluded.
    I don't wish to interlude but getting back on topic Will Phil Neville Survive as The manager of the birds team? I've given this considerable thought and eventually I decided that it comes down to a comparison between not giving one complete f**k and not caring as the birds team only holds interest for the BBC news team and other media organisations who are scared of being told they are ***ist for not reporting sport which is crap. I also considered that I should care about the birds team. I came to the conclusion that whatever happens North Korea should still appear at the Winter Olympics as long as Phil hasn't shagged any of his players. Is that OK?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I don't wish to interlude but getting back on topic Will Phil Neville Survive as The manager of the birds team? I've given this considerable thought and eventually I decided that it comes down to a comparison between not giving one complete f**k and not caring as the birds team only holds interest for the BBC news team and other media organisations who are scared of being told they are ***ist for not reporting sport which is crap. I also considered that I should care about the birds team. I came to the conclusion that whatever happens North Korea should still appear at the Winter Olympics as long as Phil hasn't shagged any of his players. Is that OK?
    I concur.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213