+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Will Phil Neville survive as manager of England women?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T:- Will Phil Neville survive as manager of England women?

Or perhaps more importantly, should he? Another victim of social media, although he says his views on women staying in the kitchen and getting the kids ready for school were posted 6 years ago. He has apologised and said his comments no longer represent the kind of person he is these days.
    It's certainly not been a great start and makes you wonder what goes through the minds of those who make such appointments. After a male manager got into so much deep water last year, shouldn't they have searched harder for a female boss? Or given Neville the job on a six month trial?
    On a similar but separate theme, what's with the rich men's party and inappropriate touching up of young women. Would they enjoy seeing their own daughters treated like that?
    The times they are a-changing and so-o-o many male dinosaurs just don't get it.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-01-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Or perhaps more importantly, should he? Another victim of social media, although he says his views on women staying in the kitchen and getting the kids ready for school were posted 6 years ago. He has apologised and said his comments no longer represent the kind of person he is these days.
    It's certainly not been a great start and makes you wonder what goes through the minds of those who make such appointments. After a male manager got into so much deep water last year, shouldn't they have searched harder for a female boss? Or given Neville the job on a six month trial?
    On a similar but separate theme, what's with the rich men's party and inappropriate touching up of young women. Would they enjoy seeing their own daughters treated like that?
    The times they are a-changing and so-o-o many male dinosaurs just don't get it.
    I see the PC brigade is alive and kicking.

So, the women that go and watch the Chippendales, ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post

To translate for members of the board under 30, the Chippendales are an all-male dance troupe that are clearly a favourite of Joe's

Two wrongs don't make a right

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right

Thank god I lived when we could all have a laugh without pompous PC xxxkers moaning, actually, life was better then.

Thank god I lived when we could all have a laugh without pompous PC xxxkers moaning, actually, life was better then.
    I thought the youth of today had it easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    I thought the youth of today had it easy?

Most do on benefits

Yes, I bet you and Jimmy Savile really loved the 'good old days'.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Talk about being out of context, but I suppose, typical Momentum response...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Hey Soccer!! Some really good articles on Defamation by Implication and Association if you google the subject.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast