+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Will Phil Neville survive as manager of England women?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha brilliant, ***ual assault is now good old fashioned British humour according to serious. You can't debate with an old fool like that, thank God they're a dying breed.
    Spot on crazyfists, yep dying breed, I'm getting on wee bit myself....Cannot believe some of the comments on here by the likes of "serious and Suckerman" wonder if they would be prepared to show their comments to their loved one's,wife, daughters and grand daughters... maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Well it would solve the world's overpopulation problem because nice women would never make the first move would they?
    Yes that's right because the only way to see if a woman is interested in you is to cop a feel of her tits.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Agreed, maybe the agency invovled could have been a bit more clear but there certainly were some who were up for it:

"Some of the girls looked shell-shocked at what was happening, and some were more comfortable and sitting on the men's lap."

Some interesting views from French actresses (*** goddesses)

http://qconline.com/life/entertainme...1f079543b.html

And this all has nothing to do with Jimmy Saville, a predator on the young. These are adult women who can say no, walk out, as some have done, slap face, say "I'm not that kind of girl" or "It's going to cost you more than a drink or a part in a film" Jeez whatever happened to the women's lib movement of 50 years ago? Ripping off their own bras, mini-skirts up to their .. oh I can't say. And now so many of them are all victims.

I'm not talking about rape as it used to be, *** under physical aggression, that is and always has been wrong. But if any young woman goes to an all male do there has to be an expectation of some debauchery going on which they are going to have to handle or they've just been living in some make believe world that isn't even portrayed in today's soaps.
    Nothing to do with Savile? So he didn't commit vile crimes and use charity as a cover?
    You're as much of a dinosaur as Suckerman et al, Old Pie. Ever share your thoughts with your daughter / wife?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha brilliant, ***ual assault is now good old fashioned British humour according to serious. You can't debate with an old fool like that, thank God they're a dying breed.
    Thanks son, that remark doesn't bother me one bit ...... it just re enforces my general belief that you and your ilk have no idea of what proper humour, manners or respect are. Where the hell did I say or infer ***ual assault was old fashioned humour? The Benny Hill type of humour was always innuendos which were left to the imagination, there were never physical contacts as such.

Can't debate with an old fool? Of course you can't because you haven't been around long enough and haven't the brains young man.

If you want a debate on British humour ......... what are your thoughts on Donald McGill ( you won't have heard of him but he was a famous graphic artist who created the saucy seaside picture postcards ) which must have sold in their millions. Now if many of these didn't have ***ual innuendos then I'm queer - and I'm certainly not. I don't seem to remember any hysterical wailings about these cartoons, they were part and parcel of the English way of life but no doubt you 'Progressives' (snigger) would have them banned.

Yep ..... I'm a relatively fit oldie who's made it to nearly 80 - you haven't and probably won't. I'd say I've followed Notts before probably your grandad was born. I've travelled the world on business and more than likely played amateur sport to a higher level than you'll ever achieve. So I'll accept I seem an old fool from a kid like yourself - as it carries no weight. Remember the 'old' saying " When I was a child I spoke as a child, but when I became a man I put away childish things and by experience then spoke as a man".

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    And what some dinosaurs don't seem to get is that the power is all one way. Rich old gitts - all men - are saying you can make lots of money by granting us a few small favours, sitting on our laps and letting us touch you up in unfamiliar places. Come on in, girls, you know you can trust us not to turn this into a rape-fest. We're not that kind of chap. Just ask our wives at home. By the way, none of our daughters are among you, are they?
    You're just assuming again Sidney. Go and seek advice from Julia Hartley-Brewer ....... a real woman and a proper journalist.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Yes that's right because the only way to see if a woman is interested in you is to cop a feel of her tits.

WTF is wrong with you people?
    Can you imagine?

“Hi Dad, I’d like you to meet my new boyfriend, Darren”

“Hello love, hello Darren, how did you two meet then?”

“Well Dad I was in in the pub with my mates, and Daz just walked up and without a word put his hand up my skirt. It was dead romantic”.

“Welcome to the family son”.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Thanks son, that remark doesn't bother me one bit ...... it just re enforces my general belief that you and your ilk have no idea of what proper humour, manners or respect are. Where the hell did I say or infer ***ual assault was old fashioned humour? The Benny Hill type of humour was always innuendos which were left to the imagination, there were never physical contacts as such.

Can't debate with an old fool? Of course you can't because you haven't been around long enough and haven't the brains young man.

If you want a debate on British humour ......... what are your thoughts on Donald McGill ( you won't have heard of him but he was a famous graphic artist who created the saucy seaside picture postcards ) which must have sold in their millions. Now if many of these didn't have ***ual innuendos then I'm queer - and I'm certainly not. I don't seem to remember any hysterical wailings about these cartoons, they were part and parcel of the English way of life but no doubt you 'Progressives' (snigger) would have them banned.

Yep ..... I'm a relatively fit oldie who's made it to nearly 80 - you haven't and probably won't. I'd say I've followed Notts before probably your grandad was born. I've travelled the world on business and more than likely played amateur sport to a higher level than you'll ever achieve. So I'll accept I seem an old fool from a kid like yourself - as it carries no weight. Remember the 'old' saying " When I was a child I spoke as a child, but when I became a man I put away childish things and by experience then spoke as a man".
    Here we go again, you can't disagree with Serious because you're not old enough, not English enough, haven't sold enough big machines, not masculine enough, not successful enough, not yawwwwwn....

So successful in fact that he spends his days boasting about how successful he is on a football message board. Work that one out, if you can.

To presume that anyone has a right or an excuse to make non consensual ***ual advances to anyone is just wrong. And anyone that would do or attempt to do such a thing is beyond contempt.
    And to label such actions on a certain class/group of people is idiotic. This sort of behaviour is found across all classes/races/creeds.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 25-01-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Here we go again, you can't disagree with Serious because you're not old enough, not English enough, haven't sold enough big machines, not masculine enough, not successful enough, not yawwwwwn....

So successful in fact that he spends his days boasting about how successful he is on a football message board. Work that one out, if you can.
    Yeah, but he's also more than likely played amateur sport to a higher level than you'll ever achieve, so who are you to talk?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Nothing to do with Savile? So he didn't commit vile crimes and use charity as a cover?
    You're as much of a dinosaur as Suckerman et al, Old Pie. Ever share your thoughts with your daughter / wife?
    You're telling me you can't differentiate between Saville predating on kids, some in hospital beds and adults who try it on with skimpily dressed adult girls who ought to be well capable of delivering a slap across the face, saying no. Oh dear.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast