+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***ist Tweets Okay for FA

***ist Tweets Okay for FA

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...cmQBtWhUQVDqcC

So if Andre Gray has made ***ist tweets instead of homophobic ones he would not have got a ban and a could get a job with the FA...

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...cmQBtWhUQVDqcC

So if Andre Gray has made ***ist tweets instead of homophobic ones he would not have got a ban and a could get a job with the FA...
    I thought exactly the same IDWT! The FA are a shower of hypocrites. Racism is rife, ***ism is rife and yet our spineless Minister for Sport allows them to continue! Shameful!

I think those tweets were just tongue in cheek and were meant as a bit of fun.

I am sure we have all done similar/worse.

God forbid that we should have a sense of humour.

I still feel angry about how Burnley were treated by the FA in the Gray affair though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

I still feel angry about how Burnley were treated by the FA in the Gray affair though.
    "Jobs for the boys syndrome" is not really acceptable though in a high profile organisation 1959-60.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

Same here..Women should be obscene and not heard..

Bill Haley got it spot on ..

The lunatics really are running the asylum now, they're simply the sort of joking remarks men and women have been sharing since for ever. If you can find anything remotely offensive in those tweets then either you're brain has been addled due to over-exposure to PC ****e, or you're mentally defective. Or both.
    Last edited by sinkov; 24-01-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The lunatics really are running the asylum now, they're simply the sort of joking remarks men and women have been sharing since for ever. If you can find anything remotely offensive in those tweets then either you're brain has been addled due to over-exposure to PC ****e, or you're mentally defective. Or both.
    fact is if Neville is okay then gray should have been as well- we are turning into a society that wants to be non-gender and if you say anything, tongue in cheek or otherwise , that could possibly cause offence, either racist, ***ist or any other ist you simply cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    fact is if Neville is okay then gray should have been as well- we are turning into a society that wants to be non-gender and if you say anything, tongue in cheek or otherwise , that could possibly cause offence, either racist, ***ist or any other ist you simply cannot.
    It seems ID like the Twitter w@nkpuffins have been trawling back years to find something, anything, however trivial. All I can think of to say to these morons is, get a life you sad ****s.

The FA gave him support to review his tweets and remove them, so they must have known their were potential problems there.
    I’m sure most people have said things to friends and relatives that would look offensive to someone somewhere sometime in the future. Usually things said go into the ether and fade away, but putting them in writing allows them to be regurgitated beyond their expiry date to the wider world.
    Andres treatment went far beyond what was reasonable as in courts you can’t legally prosecute for offences before they became offences or given sentences that weren’t allowed at the time of the actual event. The FA did both these things with Andre. It will be nice to see the biter bit.

The FA are nothing more than a joke, they could not even put the announcement on the Women's Football site as it went on the Men's first, and they are supposed to be governing out game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)