+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deid Manc Genius

Deid Manc Genius

Mark E Smith deid aged 60.

He'll be missed, I know he had a a reputation of being a bit "difficult" but I seen The Fall live 3 times and they fvcking magic each time. He liked a pint in the Kings Bar before his Lemon Tree gigs as well.

RIP ye moaning auld radge.

Sad but not unexpected given his recent travails. I also saw them three times; first time at the Astoria in London about 10 year ago, last time at the Lemon Tree in 2016. I was on the verge of going to the Glasgow gig at the end of last year, knowing it would be my last chance, but I never made it in the end.

Mr Pharmacist was a stonking number, mind see them around about that time at the Venue.

Nae a big fan, but respect to the boy for ploughing his furrow regardless, and nae giving a f*ck.

Aye, nae a band I ever got right into, but seminal and ground breaking.

The boy did some living.......60's young, but the net figure, I'd hazard, is substantially higher.

Wee tribute to the man himself at the end of tonights motd of all places. Legend.

You didn't so much like The Fall, as experience them.
    Many tales - all a bit strange for here.

Here is Mark E Smith reading out the final scores:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBUiPs1PxKo

Aye Sportscene played them at the beginning and the end of the programme on Sunday. Should be playing " We are Sparta Fc "the next time the Huns visit. Anything to try and gee the boys up.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Aye Sportscene played them at the beginning and the end of the programme on Sunday. Should be playing " We are Sparta Fc "the next time the Huns visit. Anything to try and gee the boys up.
    "Who makes the nazis ?" would be more appropriate for match against those cvnts.