+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Shinnie

He looks a bit lightweight for the position he’s playing.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Chidwakli was absolute mince today. Never involved, never influential. Waste of a shirt.
    Harsh. He's a young lad still finding his feet in the Scottish game and, putting his long range shooting aside, I though he played well.

Guess he's one of those players that splits opinion but the large majority of Pittodrie disagree with you because he got a belter of an ovation when he was subbed (and nae just cos they were pleased to see the back of him ).

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    punt o'connor and consi out to pasture

fify

I'm going to have a dig here. He is the most booked player in the league on 13. A lot of which are entirely pointless more so than the undeserved one he does pick up.

We have lost two big big games in a row where we could have done with his influence but he was sitting in the stands instead

He has let us down as much as the ix and the f@cking manger did yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I'm going to have a dig here. He is the most booked player in the league on 13. A lot of which are entirely pointless more so than the undeserved one he does pick up.

We have lost two big big games in a row where we could have done with his influence but he was sitting in the stands instead

He has let us down as much as the ix and the f@cking manger did yesterday
    I said in a previous post he tackles like a full back. I like Shinnies drive and energy but he's as frustrating as pulling the hair from your erse with a boxing glove. His booking against Hibs was in their half when the game was won - brain fart. Actually i thought the shape was a lot better yesterday with Chidwakli allowing McLean to get further forward but when you have Consi , AOC in your team Logan in poor form and Arnie as slow as a week in Craiginches Shinnie's absence is going to be all the more felt.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678