+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shinnie

Shinnie

This isn't a let's bash Shinnie thread, but as I said on the match thread, I think he has been very poor of late. Certainly not singling him out for tonights performance, but as captain i expect a lot more. He has shown consistently in the past how good a player he is, but something has gone wrong recently and its more noticable because we know how good he can be. Logan also falls under this category for me right now.

He did not have his best game tonight, but he has been very solid overall and I include recently.

Now suspended for the Hibs and Celtic games

He’s getting played out of position. Worse than that, we have to play the big goofy lummox out of position to do his job for him.

Certainly in the big games he finds somewhere to hide. I don't think he is a bad run of form though just bottles it when it really matters.

Logan has been poor for a good many months now but it gets buried in the ineptness of our defence. Considine is a liability and nothing more. O'Conner is not a first choice central defender or midfielder for that matter, utility at best. We really do need an overhaul in the defence.

It's the curse of the captains armband. Turns you ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's the curse of the captains armband. Turns you ****e.
    Didnt turn russell anderson ****e?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Everyone since has been. Reynolds was our most consistent player pre captaincy. Jack was ****e as well in the big games. Now shinnie.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Aberdeen sides captained by Russel Anderson never put shyte performances in like tonight?

I knew it wouldn’t be long before we had a Shinnie is pysh thread.

The boy McKenna would maybe be better off going to Hull,if he stays here long enough he will be classed as shyte as well.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast