+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cats.

Cats.

Have any of you got a cat?
    Chalky has a parrot.
    Alf has a Whippet.
    David has a pink Poodle.
    What about the rest of you?
    The Mrs wants a Kitten (I new this day would come)
    I want a dog but we decided we would not get a dog until our daughter is over 7, Years old.
    As she is only 4 years old the dog is out of the question.
    As a Christian i love all gods creatures,
    But i don't really like cats.
    Tricky's world of dilemma.

"The Mrs wants a Kitten"

Word on the street is that it would be a straight swap like the Sanchez/Mkhitaryan deal.

Kitten In/ Tricky Out

We used to have a border collie named Glenn Hoddle. Lovely pets but need regular walking.
    We now have 2 cats Oscar and Bella and they are part of the family. Not as loving as dogs but walk themselves and your daughter would enjoy their company.

PS This bloke on a bike this morning was taking up the road even though there was a perfectly clear cycle lane.

Hello Trick... I have always had cats in my homes since I can remember, with the exception of the first couple of years when I arrived in France. Today I have 4 one male and 3 female. All of them were strays or abandoned . They live well together and are of no problems whatsoever. As they are sterilised they very rarely leave my garden or the immediate area where I live. If you take a cat for your daughter I recommend to take a female as they are generally more docile and if in a few years time you take a young puppy they should cohabite quite easily.

We’ve got two cats and one pisses where it wants to and the other just screams at you.. other than that there lovely

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    We’ve got two cats and one pisses where it wants to and the other just screams at you.. other than that there lovely
    Good advice from both of you. Thank You. Frenchie and Daz.
    When i was a young lad we got a family cat it was jet black, I think the breed is called a British shorthair black.
    Then when we took in a tabby cat from a dead neighbor both of the cats got on really well and started to stray then they just cleared off for good somewhere. Then we moved house and never saw them again.
    Little buggers lol.
    Last edited by trickydick; 25-01-2018 at 02:33 PM.

"Then we moved house and never saw them again". What were they meant to do jump on a bus to your new house?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    "Then we moved house and never saw them again". What were they meant to do jump on a bus to your new house?
    Of course not!
    They had already strayed before we moved as i said !

Cats are like grown up kids only come back when they want feeding. Prefer a loyal dog any day .

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke View Post
    Cats are like grown up kids only come back when they want feeding. Prefer a loyal dog any day .
    I would always choose a puppy from a good breeder at 8 weeks old from a decent breeder who i checked out and from 13 weeks old it will be had its second inoculation.
    Then it can be fully trained.
    However i know a lot about dogs and a big believer in taking on a rescue dog as long as the circumstances are right.
    My circumstances would be a Spaniel or a Labrador .Puppy.

I love stroking *****'s.. I will even admit to have licked quite a few in my time ..

#lidlyogurtin*****youknowitmakessense

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast