+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Banter for Sale!

Seriously guys. Does it matter what message board people are on. Reasonable point of view.

If footymad did trophies we’d win hands down

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I don't know Roly, there's a comment on there today saying that everyone is either arguing with kempo or grwu on here. Apparently not in agreement means arguing.
    Everyone? Lol

Banter for Sale?

Talk's cheap...

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's a shame it split really but FootyMad dropped the biggest clanger by trying to charge folk to get on the sites.

If no one buys it I don't think I'd be out of place in saying that almost all would be welcome to post on here using their original user names.
    Very much in order to offer a refuge to "banter" posters Frog. Especially considering Exeter was shamelessly touting for members on here when he set the site up.

Interesting that Exeter's sales pitch is putting forward the potential to include ads on the site which he described as :

"RUFC - Unofficial Fans Forum - No Ads, Popups or Tracking - Just The Millers"

Can someone please explain to me how and why any website that generates work and zero income is worth money?

Then again anyone who registers the domain name pcpoorly.co.uk can't be too astute. "I'd like my computer repaired please. Poorly"

Why doesn’t he donate the site to grassroots football?

After all, didn’t he set up the site and said the proceeds/profits generated by the site would be given to youth teams for kit etc.

Always been a tit of the highest order.

Hasn’t got a clue.

Be a good idea for the 5 poster to all chip in together and form a consortium

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Very much in order to offer a refuge to "banter" posters Frog. Especially considering Exeter was shamelessly touting for members on here when he set the site up.

Interesting that Exeter's sales pitch is putting forward the potential to include ads on the site which he described as :

"RUFC - Unofficial Fans Forum - No Ads, Popups or Tracking - Just The Millers"
    There are a few that post on there that would be welcomed back but some not so. Like I said though they'll have to do it with their original user names

Oops best not look on banter, slagging us off again, tbh I agree with some of it (political)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast