+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Banter for Sale!

I see GWRU/T71 is causing a little friction with his (repetitive) aversion to cones and addiction to JCH...

Classic line from him: "I want to make MM regret banning me cause that site looks dead without me." He's a tinker, that lad!

He is already making the banter crowd regret that MM banned him

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    He is already making the banter crowd regret that MM banned him

You live by what you post as I’ve found to my own cost previously but not to the point of being banned off here.

As for the other site, it caused a mild fraction of some posters going on there but was soon forgotten.

I know some on here use the other site and each to their own but I for one have never used it and stayed loyal to this site since signing up. Could never see the point of the other site being set up.

I've just had a look.

I'm quite famous. I have to unknow everyone I know on here! Sorry lads and lasses it seems that when I allegedly visit the Blighty I won't be able to meet anyone!

£30 odd quid a week buys you the domain apparently

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I've just had a look.

I'm quite famous. I have to unknow everyone I know on here! Sorry lads and lasses it seems that when I allegedly visit the Blighty I won't be able to meet anyone!

don’t let this famous bit go to your head Frogster

Never been on or even thought of going on that site . I stick with the Frog ,Brin ,Cam and the rest of you .I really don't think you are a bad lot .I don't think i have any quarrel with anybody on here .

I've just had a look.

Don't even think of " unknowing " me.
    Not until you've bought me the gallon of Theakston - Old Peculier that you still owe me.

G.W. can log in on here however he can't post.
    Must be frustrating for him.....almost as frustrating as the decent lads over there having to make do with Darnelle Bailey-King....
    Sounds like some of them are already pulling their ' hair out '...
    Long live gwru.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Don't even think of " unknowing " me.
    Not until you've bought me the gallon of Theakston - Old Peculier that you still owe me.

G.W. can log in on here however he can't post.
    Must be frustrating for him.....almost as frustrating as the decent lads over there having to make do with Darnelle Bailey-King....
    Sounds like some of them are already pulling their ' hair out '...
    Long live gwru.
    I'd gladly buy you a gallon or as much as it takes for you to do that funny walk down your drive again

Who's G.W?

I'd gladly buy you a gallon or as much as it takes for you to do that funny walk down your drive again

Who's G.W?
    Grandad Warne maybe?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123